*15 final

"You said anything!".

"I wouldn't if I knew that's what you had in mind!".

"I didn't had it in mind".Casey pout crossing his arms

"So you just all of a sudden want to get a tattoo".

"Please Mawik".

I glared at Casey,he only call me that when he wants something but it won't work this time.Sidney will kill me if she found out I took his son to get a tattoo for his seventeenth birthday.They grow up so fast. *fake tears*.

I shook my head and he turned away from me.

"Casey".

He didn't look at me.I sighed seeing that he turned off his hearing aid,he always do that when he wants to end a conversation especially when someone says no to him.

I touch his shoulder and he glared at me then looked away.I touch him again and he sighed and turn his hearing aid back on.

"Why don't you pick something else we could do today before I take you out".

"Anything?".

"Depends on what it is but tell me what do you want?".

"I want.....birthday sex".

My mouth fell open,did Casey just say that.I really didn't expect something like that to come from him.I didn't really have anything to say.We sat there for about two minutes before he spoke.

"Just forget it,know what you're gonna say,you think I'm a child!stop treating me like one cause I'm not".

"I didn't say anything it's just -".

"Just nothing".He huff,he got up and exit the mall walking towards the parking lot.I sighed and look at the table,he had took my keys with him.

I walked out to the parking lot and went to open the door but it was lock.

"Casey open the door".He just look at me then back out his window.

"You can be so stubborn sometimes I can't stand you!open the fucking door".

I regret that,he unlock the door before going into the back.I sighed and went in.I look in the rear view mirror and he was silently crying why do I have to be so harsh.

"I'm sorry babe".

He didn't look at me just got his teddy bear and laid down on it.

I started the car and drove to our house.When I got there it was 6 o'clock because of the traffic and we were just going to get ready to go out.Casey had fallen asleep and I had to wake him up.When I did he just look at me and took Jace up then exit the car going over to his house.I roll my eyes and head in my house.

"Hey honey how did it go?".my mom ask putting it her earnings obviously going somewhere tonight.

"Good,he enjoyed the day,first was the amusement park then ice skating then the mall.He was so happy until I made him cry".

"What did you do?".my mom crossed her arms

"Well he said he wanted...sex and I didn't know how to reply to that then I yelled and sweared at him".

"Oh".was all she said.

She knew that when I get mad at Casey it's nothing good sometimes he doesn't talk to me until I apologize.