*9

"Sup dude".

Dale said when I entered my house.Sidney left a key under her mat because I told her I would be packing Stuff for Casey for a day at the beach.Its like a private beach-ish,like mako island in h2o.

"Hey you guys ready?".

Dale nod.I handed Casey his swim trunks and he looked at me with his head tilt and looked confused as ever.I went over and pick him up,spinning him around as he giggle.

"We are going to the beach".I said when I put him down.

"Beash?".

"Beach".i repeated,he shrug and ran upstairs

Because I know Casey would fall asleep during the drive.I buckled him up in the back and let Dale drive so I could assist Casey with anything.

"He's fine Dude,you can stop looking in the mirror".Dale chuckled,keeping his eyes focus on the road.

I smile to my self,it was true,almost every minute I look in the mirror at the sleeping Casey.Mostly because he looked cute when he sleep and because I'm making sure he's okay.

"I saw your wallpaper".Dale smirk.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking what the hell is he talking about until I remembered my wallpaper on my phone,I blush and hit his arm.

"Ow".He whine.

"You weren't suppose to see that".i whine too.

"Well we have the same iPhone and i thought it was mine".He shrug.

"Oh so what do you think,I'm creepy?".

"You're love struck,you really like him.I don't see why I'm coming with you guys to the beach,don't you want to be alone with him?".

"Yea but i want you there,I still need your help with this".

Dale parked the car under a tree near by the walkway.I woke up Casey and grab my bag and his bag while Dale grab his bag and the basket.Casey held my hand tight as I lead the way through the small forest.The beach was close by but a lot of people don't know about here .Dale and I found it one day when we were exploring,back when we were little.The place has a little cage entrance.I took Casey hand and pulled him to my side,we walked in and took about two turns before we reached the the little pool of clear blue water,there were rocks but not a lot and sand,no there wasn't a opening at the top.It wasn't dark because the exit was close by.Casey smile at the water,Dale and I put down our stuff down and I helped Casey with his shirt,Dale had to turn around so he could change his shirt,I didn't,I've already seen him with out a shirt....and shorts........but not underwear.He put his shirt on and smile at me.I pulled him to my chest and press my lips to his.

"I figured he's done changing".Dale spoke and turn around.

Casey blush,Since Dale and I were also in our swim trunks.Dale pulled his shirt off and jumped in,Splashing both Casey and I who hugged himself.I hold him and brought him to the edge and pushed him in,he Yelp before he went under and Dale quickly went over to him,laughing holding Casey as he struggle.I laugh and jumped in,swimming over to Dale and Casey who was holding on to Dale for dear life and pouting at me.

"You mad at me?".i asked smirking

He nod and wipe the water off his face.I stretch my arms out and he came to me.I kiss his forehead and he relax,smiling at me then I let go off him,swimming away.He went under and Dale went over to him.I was enjoying Casey's glares too much.

"Okay I'm sorry".i cooed

Surprising both Dale and I he gave me the finger and hugged Dale,turning his back to me.I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he is being.

"I can't get enough of you two".Dale laugh.

I went over and tap Casey's shoulder and he swat my hand away.

"Mean".He mumbled.

I let Dale turn around so I could face Casey,he was pouting at me and I kiss his nose which he giggled I mouthed the word sorry and he smile,making me take him for Dale.

Dale went under the water and I timed him in my head to see how long he was staying while Casey was worried.I swam around with him a little till Dale came back up.

"Didn't know you would hold your breath for that long".i said.

"Me neither".He laugh.

🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼

"Dale throw me the ball and I catch it,right in time,the crowd was cheering,we won,"

I was telling Casey about the finals last football season,using my hand while I talked.He was enjoying it because he had a smile on his face and was giggling like crazy.Dale was watching us,smirking the whole time.I blush imagine myself telling the story.I roll my eyes and pulled the chocolate bar for Casey,smiling as he sucked on it.

My phone buzz and I fished it out,opening the text.

Whipped.

I roll my eyes and sent the emoji with the finger,Dale laugh when he received it.He like teasing me about Casey,I can't wait for him to have a girlfriend.......or boyfriend...seriously is he gay or straight?bisexual?I shrug and took a bite of my subway.

I sat in the back with Casey on the way back home,he sat in my lap while we played angry birds on his phone.When we got home my mom and Sidney were sitting in our front yard,Dale put his bags in his car and said bye to the four of us.Casey signed with his hands smiling,I didn't know what it was.

"He said thank you".Sidney gave us all a warm smile.

"Oh you're welcome bud".Dale hugged Casey and ruffles his hair before getting in his car and driving off.

"Thank you Malik for taking Casey to the beach,he hasn't been there in a while".

"No problem Sidney".

"Well it's about dinner time I say,dinner then movie,well for me and Alisha".

"Bed for Casey and I".

Mom will be sleeping at Sidney's tonight to watch the movie while Casey and I sleep at my house,we exit the bathroom after brushing our teeth and changing our clothes.
My phone buzz in my pocket,I took it out and it was a from Dale.I opened it and my mouth drop in shock at the picture of Casey and I kissing in the water,when the hell did he took this.The photo had a great filter,Casey's arms wrapped around my neck,my arms around his waist as I held him up in the water and it just looked like the best moment.I will be printing this.I climbed into bed with Casey,he snuggled into my chest and close his eyes.I played in his hair until I fell asleep with him.