*10

I proudly held Casey's hand as we walked through the hall of the school.We got a lot of different looks mostly surprise looks,no whispers,people know better than to whisper about me.Casey's head was down the whole time,either looking at our hands or at his moving feet.We spot Dale in my locker,his locker was right beside mine but when he wants to burrow my books he's in my locker.

"Well it's about time you love birds show up".He grin

I gave him a half hug and he ruffled Casey's hair who gave him a wide smile.Since Dale already had my book we head to Casey's locker which was upstairs.

Why don't you move into my locker

I wrote on my phone and showed Casey,he took my phone to reply back.

That would be nice

I read it before replying.

Great we'll get your things at lunch.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

"You've been in the school for about three weeks and look at your locker".

Even though Casey couldn't hear me I still talked,throwing in three juice boxes in the small trash bag he was holding.

"He can't hear you".Dale thought he should remind me.

I roll my eyes and close Casey's locker.I took the trash bag and threw it in the bin,heading downstairs to my locker with Casey and Dale.

I took the top shelf since Casey would have to be on his tiptoe  to get his books,in his part he only had five books one was a diary,half dozen chocolate and a little blue gift bag.I raise a brow at it,Casey seemed to notice and gasp,slamming the locker shut.I jump back as the sound echoed through the empty hallway since everyone was at lunch,Casey gave me a bright smile before taking Both Dale and I hands,pulling us into the Cafeteria.

Weird

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Our English teacher wasn't here and we didn't had a substitute so we got a free period.The class was doing random things,gossiping,rapping,dancing while Dale,Casey,Alex and I were sitting in the back of the class.Casey was in my lap teaching Dale and Alex sign language,just things they ask him to do.It seemed easy when Casey did it but I laugh at my two friends,they looked stupid struggling with their own hands.

"Now show us the word bitch".Alex cheered.

"Bitch?".Casey ask after reading Alex's lips.

"Don't teach him to swear ".I said rolling my eyes.

"Uh he's teaching us".

"You know what I mean".

"Okay show us fuck".Dale said

"Dale".I said in surprise,he shrug and roll his eyes.

"What fuck is?".Casey turn and ask me.

"Don't say that babe".I told him,he nod and turn back around.

"He is so innocent".Alex cooed

"I'd like to keep it that way".I told him

"So he doesn't know about porn".Alex ruffles his hair.