*7

"I hate P.T.A meetings like doesn't Ms.Pryce has anything to do at home".Dale pout as we walked into the school's auditorium.

"You don't have anything to do".Ashley,Dale's mom said.

"Sleep,I could be sleeping right now".

We sat in the middle of the crowd,students and their parents.Casey sat between Dale and I and my mom sat between Ashley and Sidney.Our friends behind with their parents and Apple and her followers glaring at us two rows in front of us with their parents.If looks could kill,we would all be dead right now.

"Good afternoon,parents,teachers,students and members of staff.....".The principal went on with her nonsense.

Casey dose off half and hour later and was frighten awake when the auditorium began to clap.I chuckled and he look at me.

"Bathroom".he mumbled.

"Come with?".I ask and he shook his head getting up.

"He's going to the bathroom".I told Sidney when she gave me a questioning look.

After a couple of minutes,Casey didn't came back,I shrug it off though.

"Why don't you go check and see what's taking him so long".Dale suggest

I shrug and look over at where Apple and her friends were just sitting.

"Where's Apple?".I ask.

Dale look in the same direction then back at me before we both got up,we made our way down the hall going into both boy and girl bathroom first the check the classes.We were now in front of the pool room door about to check.

"You think you're so perfect because Malik wants you freak!".I heard a familiar voice scream before I heard a splash.

I looked at Dale before pushing the door open to see Apple and her friends.They looked at us and smirk then I saw who was in the water.I pulled off my shirt and dived into the pool and went over to Casey who was sinking.I grab his hand then brought him to me before going to the surface,Dale was arguing with the giggling bitches.When I got out of the water Casey was sobbing,thank god he was okay.I pulled him to my chest.His cheek was bruised badly and he had a busted lip.

"What happened here,oh god Casey!".i heard Sidney panicking voice,the was kneeling down beside us.

"Oh Casey here just had an accident don't worry he didn't mess up his hearing"Apple giggled.I put Casey down and went over to her,I raise my hand to hit her but my mom stopped me.

"You're a man Malik,let me".

Before I could think my mom slap Apple across the face.

"I knew you were a bitch from the moment I saw you,don't mess with my family".

Apple hold her cheek,with an open mouth,next thing I know two girls screaming and then a double splash.Apple's followers were pushed into the water by Dale and Ashley hit him in the back of his head.when Apple turn around to look at them,my hand might have touched her and she fell in.

I look back at Casey and Sidney who was now smirking.I went over to them and Casey held out his arms and i lift him up making him wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.We all walked back to the cars in the parking lot.I put Casey in the back of his mom's car,I let go of him but he held my arm tightly.

"No".He said.

I look at my mom,telling her that I'm riding with them,she nod and went to the car and Sidney got in while I pulled Casey in my lap and we drove out of school.Casey laid his head on my chest,running his hand over my tattoo while we ride home.Sidney parked the car in her garage and I lift Casey up bringing him into the house and up to his room,I put him on the bathroom counter and went back into his drawer for clothes,he was still silently crying.I took a tissue from the box and wipe his ears away then applied a cream for bruise on his cheek.He had stopped crying and was looking at me with glossy eyes.I gave him his clothes and kiss his forehead before i close the door behind me.I waited for him in his room with his mother.

"This is what I was afraid of".She sob.
"I never wanted him to be in a public school I knew he was get bullied,he doesn't fit in".

I wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"He fits in perfectly Sidney,they just caught him off guard,no one was there".

"Malik promise me that you will protect my boy".

"I will,I promise".

Casey came out and gave his mother a hug,the door bell rang and Sidney went to get it.Casey came and held on to my hand,I held his chin with my hand and press my lips to his.He giggled when we pulled away.I heard laughing downstairs then my name was called and then his hand band started vibrating,we walked downstairs to see my mom,Dale and Ashley with two pies.

"We should report her".Sidney said.

"Or we could beat her".I shrug

"Yea,you'll be expelled in a minute".Dale laugh.

"Let's report her".The moms looked at each other and said.

"Could beat her".i mumbled.

They laugh at me and Casey smile,nuzzling my neck,everyone watch with a smile as did that.

"You two make such a cute couple".

The moms decided to go out that night and left,Casey,Dale and I.We went back to my house we could watch walking dead.Dale and Casey loved it and actually payed attention to it.I played in Casey's hair and kiss his neck every now and then.I would smile when he kiss me back on the cheek or the lip.

"You really like him".I turn to a smiling Dale on the other couch.

"Uh..".

"Its like you've been shot in the ass by cupid,I can see it in your eyes".

"You see too much".I stuck my tongue out