*12

Alice

Casey and I were at the park laying in the grass looking into each other eyes talking, well actually I was doing most of the talking Casey was laughing and replying with limited amount of words but I love this, all of a sudden a shadow was in sight.When we looked up we saw Alice,one of apple's followers.I knew Casey didn't accept her presence because he had a scornful look on his face mixed with hate and a whole lot of indescribable emotions,but it disappeared the moment I squeeze his hand.

" hi guys".The familiar yet annoying voice spoke from in front of us.

Casey was first to sit up and he just glared at Alice.

"I know non of you want to speak to me but I came to apologize I should have stopped Apple".Alice said with a sorry look on her face.

"So why didn't you?".I ask.

"She wouldn't listen if I did but I feel really bad and I've seen you two around and you guys are cute together",

I smirk at the compliment.

"Yea thanks so what do you want?".I glared,I'm wasn't sure if I could trust her.

"Well you remember the party for the upcoming football season?".

Oh shit I forgot about that party and i HAVE to be there but how will I,the parents are still on vacation so what?

"I can't leave Casey,our parents are out of town but they will be back tomorrow".i told Alice caressing Casey's hair.

"I don't think that he'll like the place,Casey can handle a few hours by himself".Alice laugh a little.

"But he will know where I am and if he knows it's a party he'll get upset".

"He can't know unless you tell him".She smile.

I could just bring Casey home and go to the party,come back home as soon as possible.

"K I'll be there".

"Great,I'll see you then bye,bye Casey".

She waved at Casey but he just looked at her.

"What she say?".Casey ask turning to face me.

"Uh nothing,let's go home".i told him.

🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

It was eight thirty and Casey and I was watching a movie,he was half asleep so I rocked us back and forth for him to sleep faster.When he close his eyes I laid with him for about ten minutes before replacing myself with a pillow.

"I'm just here to show myself so I can play this season then I'm going home".I told Dale.

"Okay cool".He said not even looking at me.I followed his eyes and saw the new guy,he tried out for the team and got a place.He was the same height as Casey,blonde hair,green eyes,pink lips that he's always biting whenever I see him around.The way Dale was looking at the guy it's like he wanted to pierce a hole in him.

"Dude!whats up".I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Uh nothing".He looked at me with red cheeks before back at the guy then he looked down.