One Shot # 2 - Open Your Eyes

Second One Shot :
"She held on to that promise, even though it was as thin as thread. She kept hoping he would return, even though that hope is small. Her whole world still revolved on him. But his world no longer revolved on hers."

---

Have you noticed?

Her eyes dart from one place to the other. She never seems to be focusing on one thing at a time. Not like the old days, when she would stare at your eyes for minutes, not even blinking.

Have you noticed?

The group messages she sends are now filled with quotes of pain and hurt. When she was with you, her messages were positive, containing quotes of how blessed she was. They used to end with a hashtag, your name following it. Didn't you see how much she loved ... loves you? She still does. You only stopped caring.

Have you noticed?

She has dark circles around her eyes. Her best friend says she'd been crying. Every single night. She had bad dreams. Well, fine, good dreams. She dreamt that you apologized and returned to her. This filled her with bliss. Only, she woke up and found that none of it was true. It was only a dream.

Have you noticed?

She stopped caring for her appearance. Her comb now remains untouched in her bag. She stopped being picky with clothing, wearing anything she grabs from her closet. People tell her she changed, but she doesn't care. She doesn't have anyone to compliment her anymore. 

Have you noticed?

Everytime she sees a bike, she looks down. She remembers every moment with you, including the nights you send her home using your bicycle. Her eyes look distant as she gazes at its two wheels, watching them turn around and around. She seems really distracted ... and that's all because of you.

Have you noticed?

She's thinner lately. Her mother says she doesn't have that much of an appetite anymore. After ten or so bites, she stops eating, claiming she's already full. But she isn't. She just wants to cry some more.

Have you noticed?

I don't know if you're blind or something, but she's lost.

Lost, with a capital L.

You served as her guide, her hope in life. But now, you're gone.

There's no one to replace you. She has completely closed her heart to others. I know, I know, it's not only your fault. It's also hers. But don't you think it'll be better if you returned?

Open your eyes. You still love her, don't you? We've noticed.

But well, if you don't, then I have news for you. You've lost a great girl. You've disregarded her.  Someone who actually loves. Someone who actually cares.

Please, just open your eyes. 

---

Ansabi ni lipatpahina:

Errors here, errors there, errors everywhere! Wahaha. Kailangan ko na talaga ng editor. O kaya ng matinong grammar. XD Anyways, second one shot na epic fail sa try kong mag-English. :)

At may chuchu pa ng pa-real life. X) Ensya, BH eh. XD