Top 12

Top 12

This is the night that we find out whether or not we made it to the top 12! I am so excited.

Last night america voted and the top 2 from each team are safe and then the coach gets to pick one remaining artist and the other goes home, however even though four people will go home tonight they get to come back in the finale.

They started with team Shakira

"the two artist that America saved are Kris Thomas,"

Kris makes his way over to where the safe artists go and the crowd cheers

"and Sasha Allen!"

She does the same.

" unforchanatly one of these great artist will have to go home tonight, Shakira who will it be, Garrett or Korena?"

" I love you both so much and I know that the person I am going to let go will go and do something with there new career but I still want to be able to work with the other. I am going to save Garrett."

Korena said thanks and then Team Usher was up.

" America saved, Vedo! And Michelle Chamuel!"

"usher, hardest part man but one has to leave, who will it be Cathia, or Josiah?"

" I am going to save Josiah!"

Cathia thanked Usher and then my team took center stage.

"after last nights voting America saved..... Holly Tucker! "

I turned and hugged her, she has been an amazing friend to me and I am so great full for that.

"and Danielle Bradbery!"

Was I hearing right? I made it to the top 12?! I am so great full and I feel amazing!

In the end Blake chose The Swon Brothers and Justin had to go home.

Adam's Team was the last team to go. On his team he has four powerful woman and tonight he will only have three. What three? I don't know.

"America saved Judith Hill!"

She took her place

"and Amber Carrington!"

That left Sarah and Caroline. Caroline is a great friend and has a different but amazing voice, and Sarah has a very powerful voice and I've always looked up to her as a big sister.

"who are you going to save Adam?"

"huh, I really hate this part, and no matter which one of you I let go I want you to know that I don't like one more than the other and I wish I could keep you both."

"Adam we are only on camera for les than 30 seconds you need to decide!"

"um..."

20,19,18,17,16,15

" I don't know!"

12,11,10,9,8,7

"Uh...... Sarah!"

4,3,2,1

**************************