Top 5

Top 5

Tonight the top 5 are revealed. If I make it past this I will get to go home and visit my family this week! But of not I will also go home, just not for a good reason. We have duets tonight and my partner is Amber Carrington. We are singing eternal flame. But that's later on right now we are finding out the first two to make it through.

"after over 20, 000 people voted America saved,"

"Michelle Chamuel!"

"and, Sasha Allen!"

That meant that either someone from my team, or Amber was going home. When we returned live it continued.

"America saved, Danielle Bradbery!!!!!!"

I was so happy that I was advancing to the top 5, it was an amazing feeling!

When commercials started Amber and I went to set up. She started on one I the platforms and I started on the other.

"please welcome Danielle Bradbery, and Amber Carrington singing Eternal Flame!"

Me: close your eyes give me your hand darling do you feel my heart beating do you understand do you feel the same am I only dreaming or is this burning in eternal flame.

Amber: I believe it's meant to be darling caught you when you were sleeping you belong with me do you feel the same am I only dreaming or is this burning in eternal flame.

Me: say my name sun shines through the rain.

Amber: my whole life so lonely it'll come and ease the pain.

Me: I don't wanna loose this feeling of.

Amber: say my name sun shines through the rain.

Me: my whole life so lonely it'll comes and ease the pain

Amber: I don't wanna loose this feeling of.

Amber: close your eyes

Me: gone me your hand.

Amber: do you feel my heart beating

Me: do you understand

Amber: do to feel the same

Me: am I only dreaming

Amber: or is this burning in eternal flame.

Me: close your eye give me you hand darling

Both: do you feel my heart beating so you understand do you feel the same am I only dreaming

Me: or is this burning in eternal flame

Amber: close your eyes give me you hand darling

Both: do you feel my heart beating do you understand do you feel the same am I only dreaming or is this burning in eternal flame!"

That was a very good performance, and it might even be Ambers last, but I hope not.

"America saved, Amber Carrington!!!!"

Oh I am so glad that she is still on. She is an amazing singer!

But that means that my team looses a player. Either Holly or The Swon Brothers.

"and it all comes down to this. Team Blake will loose a member. The final safe artist in the top 5 is..........

The Swon Brothers!!!"

It's sad that Holly has to go but at least she had fun while she was on the show.