Top 10

Top 10

Tonight the top ten is revealed! I hope that my song lat night was enough to earn my spot in the top 10. Two go home tonight and I don't want to be one of them. Let's find out.

"after voting last night and this morning America saved........."

"from team usher, Michelle Chamuel!"

"and"

"From team Shakira, Sasha Allen!"

And then while commercials go on we have to wait longer to find out if we made it or not.

After commercials finished Adam sang a song with his team, it was very pretty and sweet. Then we got back to the results.

"America saved, from team Adam, Judith Hill!"

"and"

"from team Blake Holly Tucker!"

As soon a the commercial break started my team made our way to the back of the stage to set up for our performance.

We sang Play Something Country.

"Yah she flew through the for like TNT"

I got lost in the music because singing with my team is just so care free an fun.

"ahoooo I'll Play Something Country!"

After singing we took our places back on the stage.

"America saved, from team Shakira, Kris Thomas!"

"and"

"from team Adam, Sarah Simmons!"

Commercials seemed to last forever but finally we were live again

"the last four places are going to be taken by...."

"Danielle Bradbery!"

When I heard my name relief flooded through my body, knowing that I was one of the top 10 was an unbelievable feeling!"

"and, Josiah Hawley!"

"only two more places left on the top ten and here I stand with Garrett Garner, Amber Carrington, the Swon Brothers, and Vedo."

"Garrett, what would it mean to you to make the top ten?"

"well it would be an honor because knowing that maybe the second try was really worth it would mean a lot to me!"

"thank you Garrett. The last two safe contestants are....."

"Amber Carrington!"

"and"

"the Swon Brothers!"

**************************