Top 6 perform

Top 6 perform

Tonight we sing two songs. One was picked by our coach and one was picked by us. Blake's chose was Shake The Sugar Tree by Pam Tillis and my choice was A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans. I was the second last to preform my first song, I usually am close to the end but Amber is normally after me. For Shake The Sugar Tree I am wearing a light pink dress with brown cowboy boots.

The scene on the stage was all ready. There was a sugar tree and I got to sit on the fake grass around it.

"please welcome Danielle Bradbery singing Shake The Sugar Tree."

" love your getting lazy your forgetting to give me sweet sugar words that I wanna hear you've been neglecting me ya know jealousy is as bittier as a green spring berry just like fruit from the fickle vine you turn sweet in the nick of time love you come around when your loosing me and it's a childish game I've got to shake you up just to wake you up to make you love me"

"I'll shake the sugar tree until I feel your love falling all around me you've gotta tend to what you planted and if you take your love for granted baby I'll shake the sugar tree"

"another nigh and your sleeping I'm awake and I'm dreaming oh honey about the way that it used to be a little times gone by and do you think that I'm content with the cooking and the paying of the rent ya I wanna know if your loves all spent"

"I'll shake the sugar tree until I feel your love falling all around me you've gotta tend to what you planted and if you take your love for granted baby I'll shake the sugar tree"

"I've got to raise some commotion before you show me some real emotion"

"I'll shake the sugar tree until I feel your love falling all around me you've gotta tend to what you planted and if you take your love for granted baby I'll shake the sugar tree"

I knew that I did well because I got a standing ovation. Thoughts and comments were given by the coaches and then they moved on to Amber. She sang an old song but made it sound really good. In her performance there was a ring of fire surrounding her. I was so cool!

Time sped by and before I knew it, it was time for my second performance.

"please welcome back Danielle Bradbery singing A Little Bit Stronger!"

"Woke up late today and I still feel the sting of the pain but I brushed my teeth anyway I got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face I got a little bit stronger"

"riding in the car to work and I'm trying to ignore the hurt so I turned on the radio stupid song made me think of you I listen to it for a minute but then I changed it I'm getting a little bit stronger"

"I'm done hoping that we can work it out I'm done with how it feels spinning my wheels letting you drag my heart around oh I'm done thinking that you could ever change no my heart will never be the same but I'm telling myself I'll be okay even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger"

It doesn't happen over night but you turn around and a months gone by and you realized you haven't tried I'm not giving you another hour or a second or another minute longer I'm busy getting stronger"

"I'm done hoping that we can work it out I'm done with how it feels spinning my wheels letting you drag my heart around oh I'm done thinking that you could ever change no my heart will never be the same but I'm telling myself I'll be okay even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger"

"I get along without you baby I'm better off without you baby how does it feel without me baby I'm getting stronger with out you baby"

"I'm done hoping that we can work it out I'm done with how it feels spinning my wheels letting you drag my heart around oh I'm done thinking that you could ever change no my heart will never be the same but I'm telling myself I'll be okay even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger"

"a little bit a little bit a little bit stronger ya ya ya"

That felt really good I wasn't nervous it just felt good. But all goodness was broken when I remembered that tomorrow was voting day.:(

But I did my best and that's all that matters. If the audience didn't like it then I guess I don't deserve to be on the show.

But one can only hope.