I'm a Celebrity!

I'm a Celebrity!

I instantaneously bring my hand up to my mouth. How can this be happening? Did I really just win The Voice? I open my eyes to find confetti everywhere, Blake is cheering and shakes hands with my dad who is with my other parents on stage. I am handed a trophy that is shaped like The Voice logo. Everyone is congratulating me, when I need to sing Born To Fly. Blake takes my trophy and Carson hands me a microphone. I am still so blown away that I won, and I'm crying so I can't find it in me to sing.

"sing! Come on sing!" my mom encourages me.

" I will soar away like a blackbird I will blown in the wind like a seed I will plant my heart"

But I can't sing any more so the original version is put on. All of the coaches are happy, and The Swon Brothers and Michelle hug me. It's unbelievable to know that I went from singing in my room and making utube videos to being the 16 year old winner of The Voice!

I hope that I can grow to be an unforgettable star that everybody knows and that I can work with Blake again sometime. I am so great full that my mom signed me up because without her I wouldn't be here right now.

THE END!

__________________________

So that is the end of my book and there is probably not going to be a sequel because I don't know any thing else that happened to Danielle in her career yet. So if you guys want a sequel then please let me know and I can make up what will happen. I know this book was REALLY boring but it's hard writing a book with so little info. If I make a sequel it will be much more exciting! Also if you are interested in Danielle Bradbery here is a list of the songs she sang:

Mean

Put Your Records On

Jesus Take The Wheel

Maybe It Was Memphis

Wasted

Heads Carolina Tails California

Grandpa

Shake The Sugar Tree

A Little Bit Stronger

Please Remember Me

Who I Am

Timber I'm Falling In Love (duet with Blake)

Born To Fly

And she also just released a new single called Heart Of Dixie

It also has a music video so be sure to check that out!

So remember if you guys loved it or hated it or you have feedback let me know. And if you want a sequel just tell me in the comments!

- kerrielizabeth6