Prologue

"Go JERON!"

"Go 21!"

"Gosh Madds!! Please calm down, people are now staring at us!" ang KJ talaga ni Samantha.

"Let them be Sam! It's not like I'm going to die at their stares, duh!" I said and continued cheering my ultimate number one crush, my one and only, Jeron Teng.

We're watching the UAAP Season 76 opening ceremony a while ago and now the basketball tournament already started, UST Growling Tigers vs. DLSU Green Archers live here at Mall of Asia Arena.

"Okay, she's out of control again. I told you Samantha, you shouldn't forget her medicine at the dorm. Ayan lumipas na tuloy sa oras ng pag-inom at sinusumpong nang kabaliwan yang si Mads ngayon." sabi naman ni Alexis then I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Samantha and Alexis both laughed. Ano akala nila sa akin baliw? Baliw lang kay Jeron pwede pa. Sheet!! I'm so malandi ^^

"What the??!! This can't be happening!!" napatayo ako for the last two minutes of the first overtime at lamang ang Growling Tigers. NO WAY!!

"Please ipanalo mo yan Jeron! You can do it! Go Green Archers!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Oh yeah! Galing ni Jeric. I'm pretty sure the Growling Tigers will win this game." Alexis said with finality in her voice.

"Shut up! Hindi pa nga tapos ang laban eh!" again I rolled my eyes against Alexis.

"You're funny, aren't you? Can't you see? Thirty seconds left to go and we will win this game." Alexis told me.

"I want the Green Archers to win this game. I don't even giving a f*cking care about Growling Tigers!!" ipilit ko lang 'to baka magbago ang score at lumamang sila Jeron.

"Maddison come to your senses! You're wearing an UST shirt and you're cheering the other team! Hahaha!" so ano naman kung sila chini-cheer ko? Andun kasi ang crush ko. I just keep my mouth shut, don't want to argue with Alexis because she has a point. I'm actually a Thomasian, that's why my friends are irritated with me every time I cheered Green Archers, Jeron to be exact.

"Hurray!! I knew it!" Alexis keep saying it while taking our way to exit. Samantha and Alexis are both happy now while I'm the saddest person in the whole entire world. Why they lose the first game in this season?

"'Dun daw sa kabilang exit lalabas yung mga players!" I heard a girl said that. Oh my gulay! I want to see him.

"Hey Madds! Where are you going?!" I don't mind what Samantha said and I keep running to the other exit of the arena. I saw Samatha and Alexis followed me.

"Si Papa Jeron!! Ang yummy!!" said by a gay.

"Please allow us to take pictures with the players especially to the Teng brothers, please manong guard." a little girl pleased one of the guards in the exit area.

"Sorry hija pero mahigpit na pinagbabawal yan." answered by the guard.

"Ito na sila!!" sumugod lahat ng tao then started clicking their cameras.

I'm not really an expert in fangirl thingy so I decided to stay where I was standing right now and waiting for Jeron to go outside. I want to see him before I went home.

A minutes ago, where the hell is Jeron? "Hi Kuya Thomas, do you know where is Jeron?!" I asked one of his team mate.

"He went home already, masama daw pakiramdam kaya nauna na." he answered back and I just nodded.

"Oh ano okay na ba? Can we go home now? You're one and only Jeron already left." pang-aasar na tanong ni Alexis. She grabs my hand and pulls me closer to her and Samantha taps my left shoulder, they know how I feel right now.

"It's okay Madds. Magkikita rin kayo ni Jeron mo and when that time come I will be the one who will take a picture of you and Jeron." Samantha said and gave me her signature smile. Ewww! She usually used that smile when there's a guy she wanted to flirt.

"Yuck! Don't you dare smile like that to us Sam! It's creepy." Alexis said and we burst to laughter.

"Hop in Madds!" Alexis said when she stopped her car in front of me; Samantha already left, dala niya din kasi kotse niya. Ako lang wala. Dukha eh!

I was about to enter the car when I saw him. "Je-ron?!" I thought he left already. Such a liar team mate of him.

"Jeron Teng!!" I call him while taking my steps towards to him.

Oh Shit!! I come back to my senses when he already staring at me. Sobrang lapit namin sa isa't-isa. What a perfect creature of God he is. He's totally handsome and tall. Ano kaya itsura ko ngayon? Siguro magandang nakanganga? He shook his head and then turns his back but....

"Andyan pa pala si Jeron eh!!"

"Oo nga sabi umuwi na!" his fans are running towards us. He quickly opens the door of his car. "Why are you still standing there Maddison?? He's leaving!! Do something!!" Sorry if I will do something stupid right now but this is my chance.

"Jeron wait!" bigla ko siya hinila sa braso.

"Ouch!" he shouted.

"OMG! I'm so-rry!" nakalmot ko ang braso niya and there's a scrape around his arm. Tiningnan niya ako ng masama then biglang nagulat naman ung expression niya at napailing ito at sumakay na lang sa sasakyan and started the engine. I'm left here alone and I don't know how to react for what just happened. "I leave a scar on him? Did I?"

What was that Maddison? It is what you called kapalpakan. I just ruined the chance!! I want to cry right now. I don't know what to do! My heart is bleeding now.

Bullshit! First meeting with him is like just bullshit! Hate myself!! I'm he's number one fan but what I have done to him?

By the way I'm Maddison Jane Lim Rodriquez and future wife of Jeron Alvin Teng--- Just kidding. How I wish it is him for me and me for him but who knows? I'm just his hopeless fan.