Chapter 4 ~ Past

Mayerie's POV

Do I need to introduce myself? huh?! Mayerie Jade, I'm gorgeous. That's it.

"Ms. Mayerie pwede po magpapicture?" Oh gosh! This is why I hate going on malls, but I have to be nice.

"Oh sure." I smiled, a fake one.

"Thank you po. Ang ganda niyo po talaga Ms. Mayerie at mas maganda po kayo sa personal." I know.

"Hehe. Thanks." Lumayo ako agad dun sa lalaking nag papicture sa akin.

"Yuck! Did you see his face Aimee?? So creepy!" I said while we're walking on our way to one of my favorite boutique here in Glorietta.

"Hahaha! Bad girl, why do you always treat your fans like that?" Aimee said.

"Treat what?.. Well as far as I know I'm being nice with them." Mas nice pa nga ang trato ko sa kanila kaysa kay Jane.

When did I start to hate my sister? Jane is my only sister but hell damn! She's really annoying. But when we were kids we don't fight like we used to now. We slept, watched movies, and even taking showers together. I let her borrow my things and of course she let me too borrow her things to me, ganyan kami ka close but everything changed. It's just because she didn't understand me anymore, she thinks that I've changed a lot. Kesyo ang arte-arte ko.

Lahat ng bagay na gusto ko ngayon, Jane is against about it. She didn't bother to support me. Even in my current school, kontra din siya kasi daw mahal ang tuition. A week ago she borrowed my car and that time gusto ko magdamot sa kanya but because she's a spoiled brat, my mom forced me to give her my key and gave it to Jane.

"What do you think about this one Mayerie?" Aimee asks while she fitted the red dress.

"Perfect! You look fabulous in that dress." I said and smile. I can say that she's totally good in red, well I know better when it comes to dress because I'm a future international designer.

"Okay.. Miss I'll get this one too. Pakisabay na lang doon sa iba." She told to the sales lady. Actually she already fitted 4 dresses and she likes it all. Pumunta naman si Aimee sa cashier para bayaran ang napili niya, Aimee is a half Japanese half Filipino.

"How about you ma'am may napili na po ba kayo?" is she asking me?

"Actually the design of the dresses here are kind of oldies and that's why I don't feel like buying anything from this boutique." Liar Jade! The designs of the dresses are perfect but I have to lie. I don't have enough money right now to support my shopaholic mode. My credit cards are all in the limits because of my Toyota 86, damn I need to bear this for eight months I guess.

Siguro kung hindi lang kami naloko noon edi mayaman pa rin sana kami hanggang ngayon at nasusuporatahan ko ang needs ko. My family was from a wealthy clan, my mom is a pure Chinese while my dad is a pure Filipino and both of their family owns a business. I don't think that we're totally poor because my parents are still kicking and earning money while I have a job as a part time model and Jane had her part time job also, it's just we need to conserve, and there's nothing more to explain.

"Let's go?" I nodded to Aimee and went outside of the boutique, leaving the sales lady in a half open mouth.

Am I bad?

.

.

.

.

Not really. I loved how I actually do things like what I did to the sales lady.

"So where's the next destination of our journey gorgeous?"

"Who's gorgeous?"

"Edi ikaw! Look! Everyone are staring at you. You must have a title hmmm.."

"Sira ka talaga Aimee!" tama naman si Aimee. Lahat ng nadadaanan namin tinitingnan ako. I know I'm gorgeous ^^

"Ting! Check this out Mayerie 'The deadly gorgeous Jade.' watcha think about it?" nang-aasar lang naman si Aimee.

"Spell corny? Stop joking around, okay?"

"Who says that I'm joking?^^ Now gorgeous let's have our late lunch, it's already 2. My treat!" I love Aimee how she always did some Japanese cute gestures.

"Okay okay Ms. Kowaii!" I heard it to her sometimes, Kowaii means cute.

"What?!... What was that Gorgeous? You called me what?" ^O^

"I said Ms. Cute, why?... something wrong?"

"Hahaha! It's Kawaii not Kowaii. Kowaii means scary. Don't call me Kowaii again huh?" I nodded while controlling my laughter but it seems so funny.

"Hahahaha!"

"Wohoo? You know how to laugh?" What is she thinking?

"Of course. Hahaha!"

We're taking the escalator when I saw familiar face in a direction of cellphone's shop. After two years... it's him, right?

"Aimee wait.. I need to check the latest gadgets. Mauna ka na at ikaw na din mag-order para sa akin."

"Oh? Gusto mo samahan na kita?"

"Huwag na. This won't take long." Aimee nodded. I quickly went to the shop where I saw him a while ago but he's not here.

"Welcome ma'am." I ignore the salesman and just continue to look around.

"Where is he?"

I shook my head and sigh. "Why am I looking for him?.. that deceiver." I was about step out of the shop...

"Mr. Teng you can use the warranty of your phone..." Parang nabingi ako and my feet are glued to the ground.

Shit! This man!.. He looks better than the last time I saw him.

"This will be great. Do I have to pay for the charges?" He ask the salesman. Nasa gilid niya lang ako.

Please stop little heart. I might get a heart attack right now because of the abnormal beating of my heart. Oh gosh! I think I'm five steps near to him, ayaw tumigil ng paa ko sa paglapit sa kanya.

"OMG! This is it." I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

I have to pretend that I didn't mean to approach him and be mean to him.This bullshit! How could he became in a good condition after what they've done to my...

"Hey, Jeric!" before our eyes met there's a girl approached him, I mean a group of girls buti na lang nakatalikod agad ako.

"Ow Tina. Looking great." Oh yeah it's Tina Marasigan, his new girl.

"Thanks. By the way these are my friends..."she introduce the girls with her. I don't care. Got to leave now before Jeric caught me off.

Play boy ! Geeezz!

To: Aimee 

Aim something came up, I have to leave now. Sorry. Don't wait for me okay?

I texted Aimee while I'm driving home. Nagulo bigla ang isip ko. I feel sorry for Aimee, I'm in a bad mood right now so I better be alone or else I will turn into a beast and bite someone that I see.

You have to move on Jade! He's your enemy.