After the War/years after (HoO story)

This is the story of the children of the seven. When they're parents are taken they go on an incredible adventure to save them. There is some action, friendships are made even a bit of romance. ?

There are four main characters, Natalie, Luke, Sam, and Lilly.

Luke Jackson is the son of Percy and Annabeth Jackson. He doesn't know anything about the Greek or Roman gods. He lives in Seattle, his family moved there when he was four and he hasn't seen his best friend Natalie since then. He is 16 years old with black hair and stormy grey eyes.

Natalie Grace is the daughter of Jason and Piper grace. She used to have brown hair but for some unknown reason it changed to a fiery red when she was 6. Unlike Luke, Natalie knows all about the Gods and Demi-gods and all that stuff. She trains at Camp Half-blood every summer. She lives in Brooklyn and hasn't seen her best friend Luke since they were four. She is 16, but about an hour older than Luke. She also has a fatal flaw that is very fatal to her and everyone around her if she gets mad.

Sam Valdez is the son of Leo And Reyna Valdez. He knows nothing about any of the Gods and what not. He's never met any of the other children and doesn't have many friends. But that will all change on the quest. He is 14 years old.

Lilly Zhang is the daughter of Frank and Hazel Zhang. She lives in New Rome with her parents and is good friends with Natalie. She's never left camp Jupiter and is excited to be going on her first quest. She is 13 years old.