Ch. 17 Sam

HEY!!!! IM UPDATING!!!

I'VE DECIDED ON HOW MY STORY WILL GO!!! BUT I WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE THAT WILL RUIN YOUR EXCITEMENT AND MY EXCITEMENT FOR THE STORY IF YOU GET WHERE IM COMING FROM!!!

ANYWAYS, I DECIDED ON SEBASTALIE FOR NATALIE/SEBASTIAN'S SHIP NAME AND I HAD ONE COMMENT FROM ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR LATALIE AND I ALMOST PUT THAT BUT THEN I WAS EXPLAINING MY STORY TO MY SISTER BECAUSE SHE WAS INTERESTED AND SHE SAID SHE LIKED NUKE SO NUKE IT IS. LOL!!! SORRY SHE OVERRULES EVERYONE ELSE'S OPINION ON THIS STUFF WELL BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER!!! NO OFFENCE!!!!

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!!!!!!

Sam P.O.V

We trudged through the snow, it was a fairly warm day for the Arctic actually. Sebastian was leading our small group with Natalie beside him, they were talking away. Lilly was right behind them listening in on their conversations and Luke and I were at the back with Luke grumbling to himself about not trusting Sebastian and blah blah blah stuff like that.

Suddenly there was a noise near us. Everyone's head turned towards the sound, Luke had Riptide (A/N I forgot to mention that Natalie gave that back to him, I might have mentioned it before but I can't remember at the moment), Lilly had her Calvary sword, Sebastian pulled a long sword, I pulled out a knife and Natalie notched an arrow in her golden bow which Sebastian had returned to her earlier.

Then out jumped a pack of hellhounds who instantly surrounded us, easily outnumbering us by at least ten.

Sebastian seemed to lower his weapon a bit, for some reason he seemed to relax which was weird to me.

Then one of the hellhounds came at me fast as lightning. I stabbed it right in the heart and it disintegrated immediately. Then everyone burst into action, Luke stabbed one right in the eye, then slashed another in the face before it could even make a move.

Lilly jumped onto one's back and stabbed it then jumped to another and repeated the process.

And Natalie, she flew into the air to get a look on everything, she shot Arrows at any Hellhounds that where getting to close to one of us when we weren't paying attention. She wasn't flying very high so a hellhound, definitely the biggest and the strongest jumped and knocked her out of the air, her bow flying out of her hand and skidding across the ice.

The monster had her pinned down ready to kill her. We all surged forwards trying to get to her. Suddenly Sebastian was behind it, his sword raised in a deadly arch. "Sorry," he murmured. Sorry? What was he sorry about? Killing that monster about to kill our friend?

He stabbed it and it disintegrated. We rushed towards them, while he helped Nat up.

Later that night we stopped and made camp. And I fell asleep almost instantly.

_____00000_____0000000____0

Hey!!!!! Sorry for the terrible chappie, that was more of a filler chapter. The more interesting stuff happens in the next chapters. :)

I don't own HoO I only own Nat, Luke Sam Lilly, an Sebastian.

Peace out my peeps!!!

~megaN~