Mystery chapter!! Read to find out!!!!

HEY!!! IT ME!!!! IM UPDATING AGAIN!!!!! I JUST REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!!!

Hope you like it!!!! Comment and vote. Plz!!!!

HERE IT IS! THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR........................................

Piper Grace P.O.V

As soon as the kids left, all Hades went loose. The Drakon hit Frank in the stomach throwing him into the far wall, Hazel ran to his side but got hit on the head by falling debris. Right after Khione came in and turned Percy to ice.

"Percy!" Annabeth screamed. I had to hold her waist to keep her from running over to him.

Leo stepped forwards and shoots a fire ball at her, which she easily dodges and she throws shards of ice at him, he ducks at the last moment and the process continues.

Jason, Annabeth, Reyna and I stand together. Jason summoned the air that lifted him up, Annabeth lunges for her invisibility cap which is on the untouched mantel piece. She puts it on and attacks from the rear. I was about to join the fight when Leo yells at me to watch out.

Suddenly, I felt cold all over and I passed out.

I wake up in Jason's warm arms. I groan from my time as a pipercycle. I tried to get up but I collapsed into my husbands arms again.

"Ugh. What happened?" I moaned.

"After you passed out, Annabeth killed the Drakon. But Reyna was hit by the tail which distracted Leo, who then got hit by a snowball. After that it was pretty easy for Khione to finish us off." He explained.

I tried to get up again and Jason's arms hovered around me protectively.

It was only Leo and Percy who were still out cold.

I looked around the cell we were in for the first time. There wasn't anything to really look at. It was made completely of ice.

Suddenly Percy woke up and we had to explain to him what happened. And of course half way through Leo woke up and we had to start from the beginning. Finally everyone was up to speed.

"So where are we?" Percy asked.

I pondered the question. "I'm not sure, probably Khione's castle, considering that everything is made of ice. But where I'm not sure." I said rubbing my chin just to add the effect to my observation.

Then the door opened and Khione and a cyclops stepped in. The cyclops was carrying something on its back but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Oh good, you're awake!" I glared at her. But she continued. "I brought you a gift daughter of Aphrodite."

She had an evil glint in her eyes and I didn't like it. Any gift she was giving me wasn't going to be good.

Without any care the cyclops threw the thing on its back onto the ground with a loud 'THUMP!'

The object was a person! A girl! But the thing that caught my attention was the fiery red curls that sprouted out in every direction and looked like they hadn't been brushed in years. And there were only two people I knew who had that kind of hair. And the girls body obviously showed she wasn't a middle aged women (Rachel Elizabeth Dare) incase you didn't know who I was referring to. So It had to be my daughter Natalie. I rushed forwards and turned her over to see a long gash with flowing blood running from her temple to her chin. That would probably leave a scar. I looked up at the goddess and the monster. "What did you do?" I asked in pure rage. She laughed at this like she found it funny. "I didn't do anything, she came to me herself. I didn't even have bribe her here. Demigods there's days. So easy to manipulate. Well see you all later. I have to go and make plans to take over the world!" She said the last part every enthusiastically.

As soon as she left I checked to see if she had any more wounds. We all checked our pockets for Ambrosia or something. Thankfully Leo had stashed a few squares in his shirt pocket. And Jason ripped off his sleeve and placed it on her forehead to stop the bleeding.

Finally, she opened her eyes. And I hugged her so tightly she couldn't breath.

"Thank gods! You're okay! I was so worried! What happened! Where are the other kids! Natalie Beth Grace you know better than to get kidnapped!" I started swarming her with questions she didn't know how to answer. So she started with what happened. She explained everything that happened from the moment they left Seattle. "The other kids are back at camp and, oh no! They're going to come after me when they realize I'm gone." She groaned in frustration.

"Hey? How're they doing so far with the powers and weapons and stuff?" Percy asked.

"SeaweedBrain this is hardly the time to ask th-"

She was cut off by her husband. "Since we're here and we can't do anything about it right now might as well ask!" He defended.

"They're doing fine," she assured them. She told us about how Luke is good with a sword, and Sam could build things and was her new favourite because he was awesome with a bow and arrow. We all smiled at that.

Suddenly, The cyclops came in. "M'lady wishes to speak with the girl." He said gruffly.

"Which girl?" I asked putting a protectively in front of Natalie.

This seemed to confuse the cyclops.

"The young one." He answered.

"Well you can't have her!" Percy screamed. But he didn't care and roughly grabbed her around the waist and was out of the cell again and the hall with our daughter before we could blink.

______0000000______00000000

Hey! What did you think! There was the surprise chapter, bet you didn't see that coming did you? Of course not it was a surprise. Lol

Anyways. I don't own HoO only my four characters.

Comment vote all that stuff.

Due to comments I have decided that the love triangle will have Luke/Natalie/some random demigod.

Going to have Natalie choose. How exciting!!!!!

I need your help to decide who he will be a son of, Greek or Roman, appearance, age, name. All that stuff. For some reason my mind has gone blank.

Next chapter is Sam!

~megaN~