Ch. 20 Lilly

HEY!!!! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!

Lilly P.O.V

I stared in the direction Luke disappeared in. I couldn't believe he left! I shouldn't have let him leave, I felt a sudden pang of guilt. What if he died in the snow, we would never find him again!

Reluctantly, I walked back to the camp. "Where's Luke?" I look up and see Natalie looking at me expectantly. Oh Hades.

I dragged my foot across the snow, looking at the ground. "You see, he umm, ah, left." I mumbled the last part. Her eyes widen to the size of saucers.

"What do you mean left?"

"He just left, apparently couldn't take it." I used air quotes for that.

"Oh." Her face fell. Then Sebastian came over and put an arm over her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Nat. I know he meant a lot to you. But honestly if he left because he, 'couldn't take it' then he's not really a hero and he is definitely not a good friend to you and doesn't care about what happens to your parents."

I can't believe he just said that. I saw Natalie's whole body start to vibrate and he hands looked almost orange from heat. I thought she was going to kill Sebastian but instead she said, "I can't believe Luke would do that."

"Natalie calm down, we don't need you melting the entire Arctic." I warned. She calmed down. But she didn't look any less angry, but for some reason she started to cry. "This is my fault!" She sobbed.

"No! It's not, alright?" Sebastian said. She turned and hugged him. He hugged her back. He was smiling in that mischievous smile that sons of Hermes and Mercury have. But I saw something in his eyes too, something I couldn't really describe. But I remembered what Luke had said: "I don't trust him, there's something about him that's not right, I'm sure what it is but there's something not right about him!" And I was starting to see it. There was something about him. I just couldn't decide whether it was good or bad.

Then Sam woke up, we ate and then kept going. We walked for hours. Natalie and Sebastian in the front and Sam and I behind them. During the hours we walked I had time to tell Sam about what he missed.

Suddenly we stopped. I looked at Sam, he obviously didn't know what was up either. We pushed to the front and came face to face with Khione and her army.

I could see Natalie fingering her bracelet and I put my hand on the hilt of my sword.

Khione was the first to speak, "well hello children, Natalie it's been so long!" She said sarcastically, Natalie grimaced. "It's great to see that you all fell right into our trap, I give my thanks to my second-in-command, who led you right to me, thank you Sebastian." She sneered. I looked at him and he had an evil grin plastered on his face.

Natalie gasped, "Sebastian?" She hissed. Her eyes started to glow. "Ah ah ah, miss Grace, don't even think of it. Her anger died down quickly. He walked over to the enemy side, now I knew why Luke had meant. Sebastian was evil.

_______000000________0000000000

Hey!!! There's another chapter!!!!! Hope you like it.

I'm sorry to all those people who liked Sebastian. But I needed a story line and I thought this was good.

I don't own HoO I only own my five characters.

Peace out my peeps!!!

~megaN~.