Ch. 18 Natalie

HEY!!! IM UPDATING!!!! AND THIS WOT BE A FILLER CHAPTER!!!!! BE PREPARED FOR AWESOME STUFF IN THIS CHAPPIE!!!!!!!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER IT'S NATALIE'S POV!!!!!

Natalie P.O.V

I sat watching the stars while the others slept. I sigh, it felt too peaceful to be true, then I heard someone say, "That's Hercules, over there." I turned to see Sebastian standing there looking at a constellation. "Can I sit?" I nodded. He sat beside me, and I noticed that he was super close to me. I could feel his breath on my skin.

I looked up at the stars again and watched a shooting star. "Look at that!" I pointed to it. I could feel him smiling.

"Ya it's beautiful, but you are too," I stop dead in my tracks. Did he just say that? I looked at him. His eyes shone in a magnificent blue. "Why did you apologize to the Hellhound when you killed it earlier?" The question caught him by surprise.

"Um, it's kind of embarrassing, I...." He started. "I don't like killing anything, even if it is a monster of Tartarus." That was deep. I leaned in and our lips met. He put his hand on my cheek deepening the kiss. Suddenly, I heard a gasp behind me. I whirl around to find Luke standing there with his mouth open.

_____000000______000000____

Hey!!! Ooh, what will happen with Luke? Heeheehee!!!!!!

I don't own any of the HoO stuff Rick does I only own my 5 characters.

I've kind of created a pattern with my love triangle if you figure it out you'll figure out kind of what will happen in my story. I'll give you a small hint, Sebastian is a son of Mercury or Hermes whatever u want. And Luke is a legacy of Poseidon. If u don't get it you'll have to wait till the end of the story and I'll explain the pattern. If u do understand then good for you.

Peace out my peeps!!!

~megaN~