Ch. 11 Sam

HEY IM UPDATING AGAIN!!!!!

SO I'VE DECIDED ON SOME OF THE INFO FOR THE OTHER PERSON IN THE LOVE TRIANGLE, SAID INFO WILL BE FOUND AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!

IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE... THE LAST CHAPTER I POSTED MADE IT PAST 1 PAGE!!!! ALL MY OTHERS WERE ONLY 1 PAGE SO IT'S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!!

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Sam P.O.V

As soon as Lilly said go pack your bags I left for the woods because I had found something for us to use as transport.

*FLASHBACK*

'I had gone exploring in the woods just to be familiar with them for when we played capture the flag. I walked on and on lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the tree stump. I tripped over it and landed face first in a hole. But it wasn't any hole, it looked like it was carved, like it was supposed to be there. It was dark so couldn't really see anything so my hands groped around trying to find a foothold to lift myself out.

Unfortunately, I didn't find one but I did stumble onto a switch that opened another trapdoor that was lit up and big enough to fit two giant aircrafts.

Curiously, I walked down to see what was there. Inside was the most magnificent ship I had ever seen. It looked to be a Greek Trireme. But as soon as I took a step alarms blazed and lasers and all sorts of security measures were aimed right next to me.

Then I saw a large computer and on the screen I saw the words 'please enter password to stop alarms' on it. I rolled to the side, dodging a laser beam and bolted for the computer an was momentarily stumped when I couldn't think of the password. But the I remembered something my dad had said to me when he had asked me to get something off of his computer, I think it was a blueprint and I had complained that I didn't know his password so he told me a secret. "All my passwords for everything are all the same FlamingValdezRocks!" I didn't understand why that was his password then but I understood now that I knew about my dads fire ability.

Quickly, I typed it in and the alarms stopped and the lasers stopped shooting at me.

Suddenly, my dads face appeared on the screen like a video chat, though he looked younger like maybe mid 20's so it must have been videotaped a while ago.

"Sam," the video said. "I'm passing on the ship to you. It was, emphasize on 'was' my most prized possession. It's called the Argo II. I built it for the giant war when we defeated Gaea. You should know about that by now if you don't, ask someone because I don't have time to tell you. It's yours now, take care of it. Use it for whatever, just try not to break it. I left you a manual, it's in the control room. And Festus will help you also." Who was Festus? "Incase you're wondering Festus is the masthead." Oh. Wait what? A masthead? "Good Luck Sam! And have fun with her, no matter what you're mom says about it not being safe for you to have. I believe in you not to damage it. Just kidding. I have complete faith that you won't because you're a lot like me. Bye Sam!" Then the video shut off.

I went to explore the ship in excitement. I saw the game room, the kitchen, the meeting room, the control room, all the bedrooms and then I met Festus, my dad was right he was a mast head, of a golden dragon. He talked to me in a series of squeaks and clicks and turns and I recognized as morse code, which my dad had taken it upon himself to teach me so I understood everything he was saying. After a while I became tired and left for my cabin to sleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I had been so focused on remembering the events from the night before that I hadn't noticed that I made it to the secret hangar.

I got into the Argo II and somehow I was able to fly it smoothly out and towards camp.

_____0000000______00000000

Hey!!! There's the chappie!!!! Hope you liked it.

All rights go to Rick Riordan. I don't own HoO. I only own my four characters.

Comment, vote, feedback, opinion all that stuff!!!!!

As for who will be the third person in the love triangle I've decided on a few things.

He will be Roman, 17 years old, a son of Mercury, blond hair, tall, muscular, smart, handsome,(is that how you spell that?), good with a sword Luke will have some competition. All I don't have is a name. I'm having trouble deciding but I have a few ideas.

a) Carter

b)Tyler

c)Sebastien

d)Colton

e)Ryder

f) John

Tell me which one you think would be better.

~MegaN~