Ch. 13 Sam

HEY!!! IM BACK!!!!!! IM DORRY FOR BOT UPDATING I JUST HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH CAMPING. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER IT'S GOING TO BE SAM!!!

Sam P.O.V

There was a huge 'BANG' on the main deck. We all rushed up to find the source. When we got there Lilly cursed in Latin. "How many Drakon's do you need to send us, for gods sake!" She yelled at the sky.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We stop it before it brings the entire ship down!" She said as if it were obvious, which I guess it was.

So Lilly pulled out her Calvary sword and Luke pulled out Riptide and we charged.

Luke went for the rear and take it from the back and Lilly (stupidly) took the front of the monster, where FYI there were razor sharp claws and teeth and eyes that could paralyze you if you looked straight into them. And I just charged the middle with absolutely no battle plan.

We were starting to lose energy before the Drakon was, he just wouldn't die. Suddenly, I heard a high pitched scream of pain. Lilly!

I rushed to her and found her frozen in place, laying on the floor with a gash on her stomach that was oozing blood. The mythological creature walking towards her, ready to eat her. I couldn't allow that so, I started yelling at the top of my lungs, calling it the worst insults I could think of. That caught its attention.

It stalked towards me and I ran out of ideas, I didn't have a weapon (I hadn't really decided what I liked yet, which I realized wasn't the best idea now that I think of it) and I couldn't distract him for long before he ate me so, I put my hands in front of my face to block the horrible scene of myself being eaten alive. I braced myself for the pain but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see Luke standing in a pile of gold dust, his sword raised still in a deadly arch, breathing heavily. He seemed far away, as if he couldn't believe he just killed that. Then he turned to Lilly who was still Paralyzed. He walked over to her and picked her up carefully and walked down to the sickbay.

I was about to follow when a strong gust of wind pulled me back, I turned in circles looking for my attacker, then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my mind and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a a room that was completely white and my first thought was 'I'm dead!' Then I heard a light laugh coming from behind me.

I whirled around to find the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. At first she had dark hair but it seemed to switch to blonde and then her hair got shorter and then longer. Her clothing was the same. At first, she was wearing a turquoise strapless dress, then skinny jeans, a fitting light brown shirt and brown flats.

"Hello Sam, I'm Aphrodite." It took me two seconds to realize that I should kneel.

"Oh, you are a real gentleman, most demigods now a days won't even bow. I mean it would take three seconds out if you day, I'm sure you would have time for that, right?" She babbled furiously but then stopped and resumed her calm composure.

"But that's not why I'm here. I'm just here to do a favour for my grand-daughter."

It took me half a second to understand she meant Natalie. "Is she okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Why don't you ask her yourself," before I could ask her what she meant the scene changed.

I was now standing in a garden, in what looked like Brooklyn, I could see the New York skyline in the distance. Suddenly, I wasn't alone anymore. Standing in front of me was a girl in tattered jeans and a faded Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, with a long gash running down her face from her temple to her chin and the blood coming from her wound almost matched the colour of the girls fiery red hair.

"Natalie," I breathed. She smiled at me.

"Sam, I'm glad to see you're alright. I don't have much time but there are some things we talk about."

She was so straight forward, it almost bugged me. No 'I'm sorry I left without telling you, please forgive me', or 'I'm alright, how are you?'.

"What happened to you?" I asked. She sighed. Then she explained to me what had happened.

"Now, about Lilly," she started. "You need to get her help, go to camp Jupiter, there you'll find Grover and his wife Juniper and their daughters Rosie and Magnolia. Grover's a Satyr. He should be able to help her."

"Where's camp Jupiter?"

She told me the location, it was in San Francisco. Suddenly the entire scene rumbled.

"I have to go, be safe Sam!" She ordered me.

"Wait! Where are you? How are we going to be able to find you?"

Her voice seemed far away when she said one word, "Arctic!" And then the dream went black.

I woke up in the sickbay with Luke looking over me with a worried look on his face. "What happened?" He asked. I explained my dreams to him. "So Natalie contacted you? Why you though? No offence Sam, Thad not what I mean by that, but I'm her best friend. I don't understand." He looked down at his hands.

"Luke, if you can find someone who 'does' understand Natalie'a methods please come and tell me." He smiled at that and he seemed a little happier.

I got up and set a course for camp Jupiter.

_____000000000_________0000

There's another chapter!!! I'm sorry it took me awhile to update. I just haven't had time.

I decided on a name for the next character but for it to be revealed you'll have to wait till further chappie's!!!!!

Okay! I'm not the only one excited for House of Hades right? I'm like bouncing off the walls in anticipation. I'm a serious HoO geek!

Anyways, like always I do not own HoO, Rick Riordan does. I only own my four soon to be five characters.

Comment and vote an I will try to update as soon as I can.

Peace out!

~megaN~