Ch. 27 Luke

HEY!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY!!!

ANYWAYS!!! HERES LUKE!!!!

Luke P.O.V

I woke to the sunlight streaming through the window of a white room, where I lay on a bed with white sheets.

I strained to look around but I was sore everywhere.

There stood my dad at the foot of my bed looking at me with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed across his chest.

"Glad to see you're alive," he joked. I was so surprised. What had happened? When did he get here? Where am I? Where is everyone else?"

"Where am I?"

"The infirmary, Camp Half-Blood." He told me.

How did I get here? "What about the others? Mom? Lilly? Sam?" I paused for a moment then said, "what about Natalie?"

They're all okay, no one died. That's a plus, those friends of yours are tough, Natalie just woke up about an hour ago, she was almost worse than you, and we were worried you weren't going to make it, it was too much for your mom so she's outside."

I stared at him, Natalie almost died! Oh gods, 'but she's okay now,' I told myself.

"What happened?"

He explained what happened after I took the dagger for Natalie. "You think you're up for getting out of bed?" I nodded and he grabbed my hands and pulled me up onto my feet. They were a little wobbly but I adjusted quickly.

"Come on let's go find your mom." My dad said as we walked outside. We found her sitting on the front porch of the Big House.

"Mom?" Her head whipped around and she smiled and scurried over and hugged me tightly.

"I was so worried about you! Are you alright?" She asked as she looked over me for injuries.

"I'm fine, what about you are you okay?"

"Perfect!" She replied. I was looking over her shoulder, seeing if I could find anyone else that I knew. She noticed and said, "check the lake, that's where I saw them last." I thanked her and hugged her once more ad took off toward the lake.

I found all three of them having a water fight with each other, somehow managing to have fun. I was about to go down to them when I hesitated.

After minutes of arguing with myself on whether or not I should go and be honest with Nat on how I feel I decided to risk it.

I snuck up behind her. I was so close to her that I could smell her shampoo. I tapped her on the shoulder. She whipped around and I almost got a mouthful of hair, as she turned around she was met by my lips.

She pulled back slightly but then realized it was me and put her arm around my neck, deepening the kiss. Fireworks exploded around us. I lifted her up and spun her around.

Then, I realized that it was absolute silence. I looked around and saw Lilly and Sam staring at us with their jaws hitting the floor. Lilly had an expression that read, 'can not believe that just happened.' And Sam's said, 'ya dude! Way to go!' I couldn't help but smile. Natalie was just smiling, she looked so beautiful.

Finally, Lilly dragged Sam away and left us alone.

"So what does this mean?" I asked, hoping for the answer I wanted her to say.

"I think it means we're dating but if you don't want that th-" I cut her off, kissing her again.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked. She nodded. Then the conch horn sounded ad it was time for supper. I untwined our fingers and we walked hand in hand to our awaiting food. I hadn't realized it but I was starving. I guess that happens when you don't eat for a few days.

I looked at Natalie, she was still smiling, I loved that smile, and her electric blue eyes that pierced into your soul, well lets just say I love everything about her. This was the best day of my life.

____000000000________00000000000

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, plz don't hate me. But I've just been super busy with summer and vacations and school.

What did you think of the chapter? Did you like it? Let me know. I bet none of you saw that coming!

I don't own any of the HoO stuff. I only own my five people if you don't know who they are then you haven't really read my story.

Speaking of school, who started today (sept. 3)? If you did or maybe you already started or maybe it hasn't started yet, idk, I hope you had a better first day then I did. :(

There's only one or two maybe if I feel I didn't wrap everything up or if I just feel like doing it, but there is only 1-2 chapters left in this book, but good news is there will probably be a sequel to the book if enough people want it.
So comment and vote and tell me whether or not I should take the time to do it. And if I should I need ideas people!!!! I have serious writers block so unless you want me to turn into one of the people who only updates every like 5 months or more (no offence to those people, I'm sure you have your reasons) you will give me your ideas!!! And you will make me very happy and the person who helps me the most will get the dedication in some later chapters.

Peace out my peeps!!! ^._.^