Ch. 24 mystery chapter! Read to find out!

HERES ANOTHER CHAPPIE!!!!! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!!! IT'S A MYSTERY CHAPTER SO READ AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!

Jason Grace P.O.V

As soon as Natalie had left Khione reappeared and grabbed me from behind while I wasn't paying attention. She brought me back to the cell where I was met by hugs from all the girls especially Piper.

I explained that Natalie escaped and that seemed to lift everyone's spirits by only a little bit.

Over the next few days Khione worked extra hard to make our lives miserable. She took all one by one trying to pry the information she wanted from us.

Then about two days later, the entire place seemed deserted. Khione didn't come to torture us, no monster came to give us scraps as food.

After about two hours later the ice princess came, a look of pure anger imprinted on her face. And all I could think was: "uh oh!"

She grabbed Annabeth's shirt collar and pulling her into the bars. Percy jerked forwards in an attempt to get between them but he couldn't find away. He pulled on her waist but that only seemed to be hurting her more so he stopped.

Suddenly, something tackled the snow goddess to the ground and she rolled down the hallway. We all flattened ourselves to the bars trying to see what had happened.

The thing that tackled her was hidden by shadows. We couldn't see what it was. Then Khione lunged at the person and grabbed the persons waist and pushed them both back into to our view. I still couldn't figure out who it was but it was a girl from her long hair. Khione grabbed her shirt collar and the waist of her jeans and threw straight into the door of our cell with such force that she crashed through the bars, bringing down the whole door. Too late did I realize that she was coming right at me. Her arms covered her head, protecting it.

She landed on me and brought us both to the ground.

"Ugh, what the Hades?" I moaned. I felt movement on top of me and someone groaning. I looked up and came face to face with Lilly Zhang.

"Lilly? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Coming to save you guys duh." She got up off of me and onto her feet.

Hazel gasped. "Mom! Dad!" She rushed forwards and hugged them.

"Oh, that's all very sweet, but I'm afraid I'll have to kill you all now," Hades. I forgot about her. "Too bad Lilly Zhang you won't get back in time to save your friends. They'll probably die before you get back to them. Pity."

What did she mean by that? This made me worry.

"Leo, take care of her." I ordered. He smiled slyly and charged her. Then they disappeared down the hallway.

"Lilly, what did she mean," Annabeth asked. She sighed and looked at her shoes.

She explained what had happened throughout their quest. "I didn't think they were in that much trouble. But," instead of finishing she threw a coin into a pool of misty water from Leo's fireball. "Show me Sam Valdez, the Arctic." The mist shimmered and showed us an image of Sam's back. "Sam!" Lilly yelled. He turned and we saw a face of full concern and worry.

"What's the news?" Lilly asked. He moved aside so we could see, there laying on the snow was Luke and Natalie. Luke looked pale and his shirt was stained with blood. Natalie also looked pale, and they both didn't really seem to be breathing.

Sam answered solemnly, "I, I think they might be dying."

_____000000_______0000000_______

Ooh! Cliffie!!!!!!! Sorry bout that guys.

I think next chapter will be another mystery chapter.

I don't own HoO I only own my 5 characters.

Peace out my peeps!!!

~megaN~