Ch. 19 Luke

HEY!!! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!

Luke P.O.V

I stared in shock at Natalie and Sebastian. What I have been trying to do for years, he did in one night. I should have been angry and given them a piece of my mind but I was so shocked that I said, "oh, sorry. I'll just leave you guys," I didn't even finish my sentence. I just turned and left. I heard someone get up and then I heard Sebastian say, "leave him, he's alright." I grabbed Riptide and started to walk away from our makeshift camp.

I was so angry, that I just started slashing at snow. I could barely see the tiny little fire that Sebastian had set up.

Then I heard footsteps, I turned hoping it was Natalie but it was Lilly, wrapped up in her coat.

"What are you doing out here, Lil?"

"Seeing if you're okay, Nat told me what happened. I'm sorry."

I sighed. "It's okay, I guess."

"Are you sure? Because you don't seem sure."

"Of course I'm not okay! I just saw the girl I love kissing another guy! And I don't know what, but there is something not right about him! I can feel it! You all probably don't see it though!" I screamed.

She took a step back. "I'm sorry Lilly, I, I just can't take it anymore. I can't be near them,it's killing me, I have to leave."

"What do you mean you have to leave! What about our parents! You're the one who was freaking out at Nat for leaving them behind!" She yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry Lilly, tell the others that I'm sorry also. And tell my mom and dad too." I went over and hugged her and surprisingly she hugged me back, "be safe, for me, please Luke?" I nodded, telling her I understood.

Then I pulled the hood of my jacket over my head and walked away. Away from Lilly, away from my friends, away from my parents, away from Natalie.

_____000000_______0000000____

Hey!!! Sorry for that chappie it was pretty sucky.

But aww! Luke left!!! Why would he do that!!!! *tear tear*

Comment vote all that stuff.

I don't own HoO, Ricky does!!!! I only own my four characters.

Peace out my peeps!!!

~megaN~