Ch. 6 Sam

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! PLZ DON'T BE SHY TO COMMENT OR VOTE AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS PLZ TELL ME!!!! IT MIGHT HELP MAKE MY STORY BETTER!!!!!

Sam P.O.V

After Luke left it was just me and Lilly. She explained all the gods and myths and told me about my parents, how my dad was a son of Hephaestus and my mom was a daughter of Bellona, a roman goddess of war. She showed me around camp and by the time she finished it was time for dinner. We sat at the Zeus table with Natalie and Luke, since we weren't direct descendants of the gods we didn't have a specific spot to sit so we all sat together. Natalie told us all the stories about our parents, how U. Jason and U. Percy switched places with no memory, the quest to save Hera (Nat's mom and dad and my dad), the quest to save Thanatos (Luke's dad, Lilly's mom and dad), the quest to defeat Gaea, U. Percy and A. Annabeth's trip to Tartarus, (that one scared me a bit), how they defeated Gaea, when she ran out of stories about all of our parents she told us stories about Luke's dad's stories. The story about finding the lightning bolt, finding the the Golden Fleece, holding up the sky, the Labyrinth, and the story of saving Olympus and how U. Percy and A. Annabeth became a couple. Finally she ran out of stories about our parents. So, Lilly, (since Natalie was too modest to tell the stories) told us all of Natalie's quests. Like, when she went in search of Hercules' bow, her quest to find Poseidon's trident, and the war at camp Jupiter where monsters had attacked at the loss of their master Gaea (they had planned for years and finally attacked) but Natalie and Lilly held them off single handedly until the army showed up. They were both very brave. Then Natalie spoke up, "we're going to start your training tomorrow, Luke you'll start with me, see if you can use a bow or if you're as bad as your dad when it comes to that," I snickered and got a glare from all of them. "And I'll try and help you use your powers, then you'll go with Lilly and she'll teach you sword play, because I'm only useful with a bow, and will teach you myths, monsters, etc. everyone got it?" Natalie asked. We all nodded. "Good we should all probably get to bed.

~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~

The next morning after breakfast we started training. Lilly made me memorize all the names of monsters and their myths, also she taught me how to use a sword. I will admit it wasn't my strongest suit but I was actually okay at it. We trained till lunch and then we switched and I was with Natalie. "Hey, Sam! I hope you're better than Luke at archery." She joked and I laughed. She gave me a bow and sheath of arrows and showed me how to hold the stuff and how to aim. I let the arrow fly and it whizzed towards the target. It hit the middle. Bullseye! My mouth hung open and I looked at Natalie and she had the same expression as I did. She looked at me and screamed in joy and I followed her example. She hugged me. "Oh my gods, do you know how happy this makes me. Almost no one in camp uses a bow except the Apollo cabin!" She was beaming and I liked to see her so happy. Then we moved on to powers. She told me to just concentrate hard in what I wanted to accomplish. She told me that my dad was a fire user and there was a very good chance that I inherited his powers. I closed my eyes and pictured flames when I opened my eyes, nothing had happened. My heart sank. Natalie reassured me that it doesn't always work the first time, Luke hadn't gotten his water powers to work either and my spirits lifted a little. We decided to see if I was immune to fire at all, so we went to the forge and one of the kids there put a flame on my arm and I didn't feel anything at all. Natalie smiled at the progress. We had an hour left so we sat down for a bit and talked. She ended up telling me about her curse and I asked her a question that took her aback. "Do you think our parents are all right?" I don't think she knew how to answer that. She looked down. "I'm not sure." And on that happy note we left for supper and then we went to bed. Unfortunately for me I had no idea that I'd be leaving my new home tomorrow.

____00000______00000000000

Cliffy!!!!!

Anyways, hope u liked it. Plz comment and vote and tell me whether or not the story is good.

All rights go to Ricky and I own only my characters.

Next chapter is Natalie!!!!!!

~Megan~