Chapter 1: the new discovery part 3

Kwazii's pov
"Captain! Peso!" I yelled while I carried the fish (in a big bowl of water) up to the HQ.
"What is it Kwazii? What happened?" Asked Captain Barnacles
"Are you hurt?" Asked Peso. I shook my head to both.
"No I'm not hurt but this little guy is!" I held out the bowl to Peso. He examined the wound on the fish.
"A bandage should do the trick!" He grabbed a bandage from his medical bag and wrapped up the fishes fin. "There all better." He said giving the fish a sticker.
"How did you get hurt?" Barnacles asked.
"Well-" I cut him off.
"The red eyed creature did it cap!" I exclaimed.
"Oh really? Is it true that the red eyed creature did attack you?" Barnacles asked the fish. The fish nodded.
"What's the red eyed creature?" Peso asked curiously and scared at the same time.
"Its a creature that has red eyes that glow and sharp teeth and yellow fur!" I yelled.
"Yes he's right! He also has a tail! That's why I have this wound! He swished his yellow tail at me and I scrapped my fin on a rock!" The fish said.
"Hmm. How about we rest for awhile, since it's getting dark out, and we get you back into the midnight zone and then we search for this red eyed creature. I want to see it with my own eyes." Barnacles says. We all nodded.
"Night cap. Night Peso! Night lil fishy!" I said and went to my room. "Yawn~! I guess I am a bit tired." I layed my hat down on the dresser and changed into my pajamas. "Night every one." I said as I got in bed and went to sleep.
Red Eyed creatures pov
"Hehehe." I was right outside his room. 'Now's the time to strike!' I thought to myself. I went over to the hatch that they went through and pride it open and slipped through. "Now to find his room." I said as I got out if the water.