Chapter 2: a new roommate part 3

"Okay we're here!" Barnacles said. I got up from sitting on the ground.
"Hey, cap! Did you find the red eyed creature?" A green bunny asked.
"I ain't a red eyed creature. I'm a cat." I said bluntly. She looked at me.
"How can you breathe under water?" She asked.
"I don't know." They looked at me surprised again.
"How do you not know how you breathe!?" Kwazii yelled.
"It just seems like water is air. I can breathe both. I was born to breathe both, I guess?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Maybe Shellington will know why. Tweak! Sound the octo alert!" Barnacles said. The Tweak girl did as told. "Everyone to the launch bay!" He yelled. Suddenly a sea otter, a dog, a pink octopus and the little vegetables came into the launch bay which I suppose we are already in.
"What is it captain!" The sea otter asked. I wasn't exactly paying attention as the others spoke to each other, I was to busy looking and studying the vegetables.
'How are they even alive? How old are they?' I thought to myself. I noticed that each one was a different vegetable. The biggest, which I assume was the oldest, was a turnip, I think? I don't really know my vegetables very well. I actually used to call a banana a vegetable. I was a weird child back then.
"Um? Excuse me? Mr.?" I looked at the sea otter.
"My names, Shiro." I was so interested in the little vegetables.
"Um. Shiro? My name is Shellington. I want to ask you a few questions." I sat down by Kwazii.
"Ask away." I really didn't care what he asked as long as its not about my family.
"Um. Where exactly did you come from?" I thought for a moment.
"Besides the midnight zone?" He nodded. "Well. I don't know where I was born, but I know where I've been. First, I was in the Sahara desert with, Kiera. Then I was in the Amazon forest with, Kila. Then Antarctica with Takame. Lastly, I was in the midnight zone." Kwazii looked at me confusingly.
"How come you don't know where you were born and who are those people you mentioned?" He asked.
"I guess I lost my memories when I was young and the people are my two sisters and my brother." I started to lay on Kwazii's leg.
"What are ye doing?" He asked.
"I'm tired. I want to sleep." My eyes started to close. "Night. Night~" I drifted off to sleep.