chapter 3: the kitchen part 2

I was walking through the octopod? I think that's what Barnacles said it was. Just then I heard singing of some kind. (The one song that the vegimals sing) I walked towards the singing and peeked through the door. (You know what I mean) I saw the little vegetables again. They were cooking something.
'This must be the kitchen.' I thought to myself as I quietly watched the vegetables cook.

I waited for about ten minutes until they were done.
"Crap." I quickly hid in a nearby room. The vegetables walked right by me. 'Why am I hiding?' I just shook my head and took this chance to sneak in the kitchen and bake something. I looked through things till I saw something I liked. Cookie mix. I licked my lips and tried to grab it from the shelf. I was to short. "Fudge." I grunted and looked for something I could stand on, lucky me there was a little metal pot about the size of a foot stool. I grabbed the pot and put it on the floor in front of me. I stood on the pot. I grabbed the cookie mix. "Yes!" I jumped up. Just then I felt stupid. I could've just jumped up and got it! I groaned. "Oh well."

Timeskip cause I'm lazy~

I walked to the oven and opened it to reveal the fresh smell of different kinds of cookies. I made five chocolate chip cookies, five sugar cookies, and five peanut butter cookies. 'Maybe I should make a few more? There are a lot of people on the octopod right?' I thought to myself.
"Shiro! There you are! What are you doing?" I looked up to see Kwazi.
"I'm making cookies. What do you want?" I asked in a bit of a harsh tone.
"What are you so grumpy about?" He came over to me and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie.
"I'm not grumpy. Anyways, what do you want?" I asked. He put the cookie down.
"Shellington wants to talk to you for a second. He thinks he found out who and what you are and why you can breathe in the water." He said.
"But I already know who I am and what I am?" I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.
"Well he thinks theirs more to it then your name and all that."