Chapter 2: a new roommate part 1

(A/N)
In about one week from now I will be updating a lot slower because of school and all that so for now I'm gonna try and do as much as possible okay maties!
Oh God I spent to much time with Kwazii.....
------------------------------------------------
Kwazii's pov
I woke up to the sound of the octo alert.
"Octo alert! Oh no!" I quickly got out of bed and got dressed and headed for HQ.
"Kwazii. How long did you stay up last night?" Barnacles asked as soon as I was in the HQ.
"I don't know cap. Anyways what's the trouble?" I asked still tired.
"There was something on the ship last night. Look." He pointed to the controls. They were all messed up!
"What happened!?" I ran over to the controls.
"We don't know. We were hoping you did." I looked at him confusingly.
"Why would I know?" They all looked at me.
"Because you looked like you were attacked when I came in your room." Peso said. Then it hit me. It was that cat!
"The red eyed cat!" They all looked at me.
"What? I thought it was the red eyed creature?" Barnacles asked.
"It is and it isn't! Last night when i thought I heard something. I looked behind my treasure chest and there was a yellow cat! It closed its eyes so I didn't know it was the red eyed creature until I jerked him and made him look at me then his eyes shot opened. Then he pushed me down and ran!" I yelled. I didn't want to tell them that we kissed. Or maybe it wasn't a kiss maybe he put a tracking device in me!
"Tweak, can you fix this?" Barnacles asked Tweak.
"Well. I can but it will take a while." She said.
"Ok. In the mean time me, Kwazii and Peso will take the little fish back to his home and we will try and search for this red eyed creature or cat." Barnacles, Kwazii, and Peso all went out to find the creature and put the little fish back in the midnight zone. "Ok, kwazii. Where did you find the red eyed creature?" I looked around.
"Uh well I was near a big rock that looked like a hand. That's all I remember." I turned my light on. "Oh! And the red eyed cat hates light!" I exclaimed.
"Ok. Everyone carry an extra flash light just in case." Barnacles gave everyone a flash light. "Ok Let's go!" They all headed out.