Meltdown

A/N: 2k? And we're close to 3k? You guys are absolutely insane. Love ya!

Jynx's POV

I woke up in Emily's arms. The light from her window woke me up, and I was happy about it. I remembered the party last night, and I especially remembered Emily's bravery. She really was such a princess. She was shy at first, but I knew I could bring out her wild side.

My face was against her chest, breathing her fruity scent in. I was fairly chilly from sleeping without my onesie on, but I felt safe with Emily by my side. She was such an angel.

I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, but she didn't wake up from it. Instead, I decided to pinch her. I pinched her butt and watched her eyes shoot open. When she saw me, she gave me an annoyed look.

"What the hell, Jynx? I was having such a good dream about you." She sounded groggy, which made her voice sound raspy and deep. It was very sexy, trust me.

A smirk danced across my lips. My fingers trailed from her hips up to her waist. She was a bit ticklish, but all she did was glare at me. I smiled widely at her and gave her another kiss on the lips.

She giggled and rolled on top of me. She may have been quite taller than I, but she was still a stick figure. My arms wrapped around her waist as she slowly squished me.

"Get off!" I complained, but it was obvious I didn't mind from my jubilant tone. "You're killing me!" I joked around.

She gave a devious grin and lightly bit my cheek. I pushed her away, since the bite felt weird, and she laughed. "Never!"

We rolled around on the bed, attacking each other for a few minutes until we fell off. We both squealed as we landed a couple of feet down onto her carpet. I managed to pin her to the carpet by her shoulders.

She looked up at me with disbelief in her eyes. Even though I was an inch from her lips, she didn't think I'd do anything. Well, we just wrestled in our underwear. I wasn't sure how we weren't going to make out after that.

I was hesitant and slow, but our lips connected. She kissed me in return, and we both melted. My grip on her loosened until we were both just happily kissing on her floor. She was so warm and smooth; it was hard to stop kissing her.

After a minute, she pulled away and grinned. "We should get dressed and get breakfast before my mom gets suspicious." She bit her lip and traced patterns on my back.

I was so relaxed that I didn't want to move. I laid on top of her so my head was on her chest. Her boobs were the best pillow ever.

"Jynx! Get up!" She laughed and threw me off. I chuckled as I fell onto the carpet beside her. We both got up and put our onesies back on. "I should do your makeup, by the way. Wouldn't that be fun?"

I stared at her with terror. "Fine, but only if I can do yours!" If I did her makeup, she'd look so goth. I wanted to see that.

We agreed to those terms and headed downstairs after I washed my face clean. Her mother was making waffles for us when we came down.

The woman looked over at us and frowned. "You girls woke up early," She accused and gave a small chuckle. She looked up at the both of us and then shook her head.

"I always wake up at this time on the weekends," Emily replied, clearly not buying her mother's incrimination. "It's only nine."