STARTING THE NEW YEAR...NEW BOOKS, NEW SCHEDULE

Hi guys! I hope you all had wonderful Christmases, and if you don't celebrate it, I still hope you had a wonderful day.

Anyways, starting in 2016, taking effect January 1st, I'm going to try and follow a new schedule. I know I just came out with a new one (I think last week) but this one is going to be, like, the "official" schedule. It should goes as follows:

SUN: Metronome (FOB FanFic ft. Tyler Joseph)
MON: Something Worth Fighting For (Patrick Stump Imagine Story)
TUE: ~BOOK 2~ Paranormal: A Lycan's Fearful Past (Multi-Bandom FanFic)
WED: You Only Call Me When You're High (FOB FanFic)
THU:
~BOOK 2~ Paranormal: A Lycan's Fearful Past (Multi-Bandom FanFic)
FRI: Something Worth Fighting For (Patrick Stump Imagine Story)
SAT: Keep Me Out Of Trouble (FOB FanFic ft. Brendon Urie)

I'll try my best to stick to it, but I may fall behind sometimes. My sincerest apologies in advanced.

As for the new books, I italicized them in the schedule above.

One of them is the sequel to "~BOOK 1~ Paranormal: A Witch's Dark Future (Multi-Bandom FanFic)", for those who read it. It isn't out yet, but it will be out next Tuesday (at least that's what I'm planning on).

The other one is a book I started a few days ago called "You Only Call Me When You're High (FOB FanFic)". I'm really excited for this one. I mean, I haven't gotten very far in writing it yet, but I've got high hopes (fingers crossed it doesn't end up like my other books that have failed). This book is out - I just published it maybe an hour or so ago - and if you're interested, you know where you can find it. You can go to my page, click the External Link, or go to this URL:

https://www.wattpad.com/199184232-you-only-call-me-when-you're-high-fob-fanfic

Oh! One more thing before you're totally done with me, if you're reading "Keep Me Out Of Trouble (FOB FanFic ft. Brendon Urie)", you probably know that it's almost done with. Well...since that book is coming to an end soon, I'm thinking about bringing back "Fall Out Girl (FOB FanFic ft. All Time Low)"? I put that book on hold a while ago and it's kind of just been sitting in my Create, taunting me. So what do you guys think? Would you like if I brought it back?

ALRIGHT, that's it. If you haven't already left, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such an amazing reader. You're the reason I'm still writing almost three years later and the reason I'm probably the happiest I've been with myself. I really can't thank you enough for that =)

I hope you all have an amazing rest of the day, and if you don't, remember there's always tomorrow. And the tomorrow after that.

I love you all so much! Thanks for reading!

-Rachael