Chapter 2- She Reminded Me of Corrine From The Book Flowers in the Attic

When Raelyn and I got to my house, we went straight to the living room. That is, till we wanted snacks. The best part is, my mom actually went to the grocery store today after weeks of asking her over and over again. Now Raelyn and I have a whole feast to pig out on. Doritos, Twix, Cheez its, Snickers, Veggie Straws, pizza rolls, white cheddar popcorn, am I making you hungry yet?

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited someone over." Raelyn smiled. "I told you, I don't care if Kyle comes over, but if he pisses me off then I'm kicking him out." I laughed. "It's not Kyle." She said. I gave her a confused look. "Then who is it?" I asked. "You will have to wait and see when the person gets here." She grinned.

"Okay?"

We sat down just talking about our lives, she went on about how great Kyle is, and how she is always wanting to be with him. It's like she is caddicted. I can tell she misses him right now, and part of me feels bad but I do want to see my friend. The whole time I kept on thinking about who she invited over. If it isn't Kyle then who?

The door bell rang so Raelyn looked at me and motioned for me to answer the door.

"It's your friend not mine." I told her. "It's your house." She replied. "I don't like you." I laughed.

I got up and walked over to the door. I fixed my shirt and hair before opening the door. When I opened the door I saw Matthew standing there.

"What the hell. How do you know where I live?" I asked.

He smiled and oh so smugly said, "Your friend, Raelyn, told me."

"Raelyn!" I shouted.

"What?" She asked walking over to me. When she saw Matthew she smiled. "Hey." She said and waved.

"Is he here for you?" I asked.

"No, I have a boyfriend. He is here for you." She sang. "Raelyn. Why?" I whined.

Who would give her the idea that I would like him. And why him out of all people?

"Kyle said you two were talking during class and he said you liked him." She shrugged. "And you need a boyfriend." She added.

I'm going to kill Kyle. I'm actually going to kill him. Now that she thinks I like him, she won't stop trying to get us together.

I shut the door with Matthew still out there. "Zoe, that's rude." Raelyn scolded. "Raelyn! I don't like him." I told her.

She ignored me and opened the door again.

"You little bitch." I growled.

She smiled at me. "Sorry about her. She gets nervous around guys." Raelyn said. "It's fine." Matthew said.

"Come in."

That wasn't me that invited him in to my house. Raelyn decided that she is the boss of my house now and invite people in without asking permission.

Matthew walked in and looked at me.

"Raelyn you can't just invite people into my house."

"You were fine with it not that long ago." She shrugged. "That was before I knew who it was." I whined. "Stop whining. I didn't say you had to make out with him." Raelyn said. "I'm sure Matthew probably thinks that's what he is here for." I mumbled.