Chapter 6- Who Cares What I Look Like, It's Not Like I'm Getting Laid

"Lia?!" I screamed surprised.

All at once, my Mom, Dad, and sister and to look at me as if it was rehearsed. I was a bit confused as to why she was home but so delighted nonetheless.

Lia was my 22 year old sister. About three years ago when she turned 19, her and some of her friends decided to go to London. She got permission and money from my parents and left. I didn't really get the whole point of going to London, it's not like it's got real nice weather where you can sit at the beach all day. I can remember how she only talked about how she was going to go to college when she graduated to be a lawyer. It is a pretty difficult subject to major in, but I always believed she could do it. She was very intelligent, she got all As in school and graduated with a 4.0 GPA. Then one day after she graduated, she got the idea in her head that London was more important than her career for future purposes. I did respect her decision though, mostly because she is her own self and can do what she wants. Lia was the perfect daughter and our parents always adored her. All I ever herd was "You should be more like Lia." Apparently skipping out of college was good. But then they said that I needed to put myself out there more, do things more independent rather then following Raelyn all around. Even though that isn't completely true. I hardly see Raelyn any more because of Kyle so how would I be following them around. If I were to do that, that'll probably lead my to a night spent with them in bed. I'll pass on that.

"Zoe!" Lia screamed back and ran to me, tackling me to the floor.

My parents laughed at Lia and I and then left us to talk alone.

"How is my little sister?" She asked. "I'm fine! How was London?" I asked her. "Oh, it was lovely. The weather wasn't the best, but all in all, it was beautiful." She sighed happily.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" I poured. "Surprise!" She said and threw her hands in the air. I smiled and sat on the couch with her doing the same.

"So do you want to watch films tonight like we used to do?" Lia asked and ruffled my hair.

"Actually-"

"Actually what? Little sis, are you going to ditch me? I'm the most amazing person ever!"

"Yeah, and pigs can fly.." I mumbled. "I heard that!" She yelled and pushed me off my set. "Ow." I groaned when I hit the ground.

"So what movie?"

"Lia, I-"

If she interrupts me one more freaking time..That is not something that has changed. She still loves to interrupt me.

"Come on Zoe, I've been gone for three years. I just want to see you." She complained. "Good Lord, Lia! Let me finish speaking please." I said exasperated. "Alright fine." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes. She's 22 and pouts like a little baby. Maybe that's how she gets what she wants all the time. I'm going to have to start using that to, maybe then they might actually start buying me my favourite snacks.

"I don't have all day Zoe." Lia said impatiently. "Sorry." I laughed.

I was only thinking about food. I thought. Anything that has cheese is the best. Even cheesecake. I'm not obsessed with cheese but it is delicious. I'll even do anything for a plain old cheese pizza. Oh, that sounds good right about n-

Lia pushed me "Zoe, what the hell is wrong with you!"

"Right, sorry. Again." I laughed feeling stupid. "So there's a party tonight and I'm going with my friends."