Chapter 11- Now I Got a Horny Boy Trying To Look At My Boobs

SO BEFORE THIS CHAPTER COMMENCES, I HAVE A FEW WORDS:
Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments. And thank you to those who have PMed me saying how much you like my book! You guys are truly amazing.

But to those of you guys that are silent readers, PLEASE VOTE. It means so much when you all vote, it lets me know that you actually like my work and that I should continue.

Cheers to my lovely readers!

********

"Matthew stop." I quietly hissed at him.

He had has hand on my leg and was sliding it, slowly, further and further up my leg.

Worst part was; my Mom is here.

We were in a small casual restaurant waiting for our food to arrive that we ordered minutes ago. After we left the hospital, I told my Mom I was hungry so she offered to take Matthew and I somewhere to eat for dinner since it was 6:00. It was her treat so of course I accepted.

I was wondering if she wasn't trying to avoid Lia or my Dad. She seemed rather eager to be anywhere but home.

"I'm not doing anything wrong." He grinned.

I pinched his hand and he narrowed his eyes at me. He just lucky my mom is oblivious to his actions.

"Don't pinch me," he said and slapped my hand away.

"Then get your hands off me." I whispered

"I can do want I want."

"You're stupid."

He gave me a look and started to speak my Mom got to it first.

"So Matthew, tell me about yourself."

"Mom." I warned shaking my head at her.

Matthew barely speaks to me about him, I doubt he would have a full blown conversation with my mom.

"What? Can't blame me for wanting to know who the man in my daughter's life is." She countered.

The man in my daughters life. Honestly, what is wrong with Mothers! She makes it sound as if we are engaged and ready to elope.

"What would you like to know Maggie?" Matthew asked.

I gave him a look, "Did you just call my mom Maggie?" I asked amused.

Her name is indeed Maggie, it just sounded foreign coming from his mouth. When Matthew would try to sneak in my house, my Mom usually caught him. She never was angry at the two of use, she actually encouraged us because she said it reminded her of her teenage years. Whatever that means. What I'm trying to get at is that he would always refer to her formally, as Mrs. Athens. She would always demand that he calls her Maggie but he never listened. They never only had encounters because he snuck into our house, he has been invited over by me or my Mom had insisted that he came for dinner, although my Dad was never to happy about that. But Mom never listened to his nonsense. My Dad was the complete opposite of my Mom, he commanded Matthew with full authority to refer to him as Mr. Athens or Sheriff Athens. Matthew, of course, thought it was dumb so he would call him John just to piss him off. I'm not going to lie, it was quite humorous to watch my Dad's face go red from anger. Even though I had to end it by kicking Matthew's leg under the dinner table just so he would quit testing my Dad's patience.