Chapter 4- Right Now I'm Tempted to Go All Naruto On Him

My parents and I just arrived home from church. I could barely stay awake during the service. Not because it was boring, but because of how tired I was from yesterday. And it doesn't help that my parents always choose to go to the 8am service.

"Go up and clean your room please." My mom said.

Sunday's is our cleaning day. Every week we clean the house. Usually it's me and my mom though because my dad is always in his office doing paper work.

I walked upstairs to my room and started to clean. It was messy and I'm not really a messy person. I tend to be a neat freak but I just couldn't be bothered to clean up after my self. I have been putting a lot of stress on myself, trying to keep my grades up is a lot of work when you want to graduate and go to college.

There's only so little time left before I graduate. The only thing that bothers me is that my father could care less. It's all about him and his work. It's always how he wants it to be, he has to have his way. Don't get me wrong, he can be a great father. He is suborn so when he doesn't get what he wants, it puts him in an abhorrent mood. Which only makes it harder for my mom and I.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I brushed my hair out of my face pulled my phone out of my pocket. My vision was blurry and I couldn't read the notification on my phone.

I looked over at my bedside table to see if my glasses were there. My glasses weren't there so I searched my entire room trying to find them. I couldn't remember the last thing I did with them. Now I regret not asking my mom to get my spare ones. I grabbed my phone holding it as far away from my face since I'm farsighted. I kept blinking, looking away, then looking back at my phone but nothing changed.

Time for a quest to find my glasses. I walked downstairs and searched the kitchen, then the bathroom, then the living room. Nil. I let out a frustrated scream and kicked the sofa.

"What are you looking for?" My mother questioned as she watched me frantically search the room. "My glasses, I can't remember where I took them off last." I told her looking up at her.

She shook her head and laughed at me. "You are getting to be more and more forgetful."

I chuckled and nodded. "Check your car, you might have left them in there." She said and walked off into the kitchen.

I walked over to the door and saw Matthew walking up to my house. As he approached my vision of him became more blurry.

"Hello." He greeted happily. "Hi?" I said confused.

"You left your glasses in my car." He said holding them out to me.

I took my hand and patted his arm until I felt my glasses. I put them on and crunched my face up as I could see his face more clearly.

I took my hand and squished his cheeks. "There's that ugly face." I said jokingly.

He took my hand off of his face and squeezed it. "I sent you a text about you leaving your glasses in my car but you never replied." He said. "That's because I couldn't see what it said." I laughed. "Well, do I get something in return for bringing your glasses here?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Such an idiot."

"Sweetie did you find your glasses?" My mom asked opening the door. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Matthew.

I gave her a nervous smiled while she said, "And this is..?"

"Matthew."

"And what is he doing here?" She asked but then changed the subject when she saw my glasses, "Where did you find your glasses?"