Chapter Three

Brandon's POV
Three months. That's how long it's been since I've seen my beautiful mates eyes. Or heard her voice.

I don't eat or sleep much. My beta has been taking care of all my alpha duties while I'm away.

I've informed everyone of their future luna. To say they were shocked would be an understatement.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FLASHBACK TO MEETING
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you all for being here today." I spoke clearly as I addressed the pack. "I'm here today to inform you that I have found your luna!"

The crowd roared. Their cheers of joy and excitement were the only thing I could hear. "Her name is Charlotte Grey." I said as the pack settled down. They all gasped.

Most of them had their jaws to the floor and eyes popping out of their heads. There were a few that had looks of disgust, and all of the pack whores had looks of clear jealousy.

"OMG" I hear the pack slut Brittany shriek through the pack link. Probably not aware that I could here her.

"That ugly slave can not be his mate! No one that fat could be mates with someone like alpha Brandon. I'll kill her before I let that happen!"

Each word I heard about Charlotte pissed me off until I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I finally snapped letting out a furious growl and stalked over to Brittany. Not caring she was a girl I pinned her up against the closest wall.

Nobody threatens my mate! "If you ever hurt my mate I will personally have your head put on a stick!" I said with authority. "But baby." She said dragging her infected hands down my chest trying to be cute. Key word trying.

I shoved her hands off of me. "Am I understood?" I asked in my alpha voice. All she did was whimper. "I SAID AM I UNDERSTOOD!?" I yelled seeing red, not in the mood to put up with her bullshit. "Yes alpha." She said submitting to me.

"Good. Let this be a lesson to all of you. No one will ever hurt my mate again."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FLASHBACK OVER
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the heart monitor start to beep faster. I freaked out and looked down at Charlotte.

As soon as I did her eyes snapped open. Allowing me to gaze into the big blue eyes that I've come to love. A big grin broke out on my face.

"You're awake." A look of remembrance came over Charlotte's features, causing her to start freaking out.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Charlotte's POV

As a looked into his baby blue eyes I couldn't help but admire their beauty.

The way they looked at me with such love and adoration had my wolf stirring inside of me.

I was snapped out of my trance when the memories started flooding in. The beatings, the intoxicating scent of peppermint and chocolates, the way his eyes filled with so much pain and regret it made me want to forgive him.

I didn't though. I couldn't. Because, the one memory that stood out the most was the words he spoke just before we found out we were soul mates.

"All I'm trying to do is do your mate a favor. Nobody would ever want such a disappointment of a mate." ....He didn't want me. This had to be an act.

Even though my body protested against me. Begging me not to move I had no choice. I quickly curled into a ball to protect my body, and put my hands above my face so he wouldn't add to the collection of bruises.

"I'm sorry alpha. please don't hurt me. I won't tell anyone that we're mates. I promise." I could smell salty tears in the room, but surprisingly.... they weren't mine.

I slowly peeked through my arms to see tears flowing steadily down alphas face. "No Charlotte, baby you have nothing to apologize for." He gently took me into his arms, and I let him. The sparks running through me were to pleasurable for me to pull away.

"I love you so much Charlotte. I want the whole world to know you are mine. Please say you will be mine." He croaked.

Even though he had done so many bad things to me I wanted to say I would be his. That I believed him. I don't know if I did though. After all how could I, nobody has ever loved me.

Important A/N- Hello lovely people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote to show you support. I've decided to not update until I have at least three votes OR five comments which isn't a lot, but still that's my goal right now. Anyways once again I hope you like it. :)