Explanation For The Long Wait.

Hey everyone,

There's no easy way to say this but the reason I haven't been updating is because, I'm not sure I want to continue on with this book.

Looking back at all of my old chapters makes me cringe. I know that it's definitely not even close to my best work.

When I think about the plot of the book and how I left so many lose ends hanging, it makes me truly disappointed in myself that I didn't think the book out very well before starting it.

But I do know that I owe everyone an ending so I'm going to start working on a couple of longer chapters that will tie the book together in (what I hope to be) a good finale.

I truly do appreciate everyone who has read this book and I'm doing this for you guys only.

You've somehow managed to stick through it when I know that if I was reading this book instead of writing it, I would have quit a long time ago.

But, like always I would like
to consult you guys on what you think I should do. You can direct message me or simply comment letting me know what you think.

I will take all of your input into consideration to make my decision.

Even if I do decide to end this book early, this will not be the last of my work on Wattpad.  I am writing another book right now! I'm going to plan this one out a lot better to ensure something like this never happens again.

I love each and everyone of you so much, and I appreciate your support throughout this rocky journey.

Xoxo❤️