Chapter Sixteen

A/N- It's been super long since I last updated and I sincerely apologize. Life happens and it gets really hectic. So, I just want to thank everyone who was patient with me. I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter! 😘

Charlotte's POV
It's been about a week since the incident that happened out side of the pack prison. Me and Brandon have talked about the night his parents were murdered and he has opened up to me a lot more. Our bond is growing stronger over time, and my love for him only grows deeper each day.

I was in the kitchen with Annabelle making breakfast for the pack. Annabelle and her son Colton were the rouges that were outside of the pack prison less that a a week and a half ago.

It turns out that Annabelle is in her early thirties and her son Colton is twelve and is turning thirteen in a month. She was really sweet and despite our age difference we quickly became the best of friends.

"I'm telling you Charlie." Annabelle said cracking up. "That boy wouldn't get up if a tornado hit." She said shaking her head chuckling at the thought of Colton.

"I can't wait till I have kids." I sighed smiling cheekily at her. "Oh?" She said. "So soon. You're only eighteen you still have a lot of time." She said glancing at me.

"I know. I wouldn't mind having kids now though. I'm not going to stop it. When I get pregnant is when I get pregnant and I feel like it'll be a blessing if it happens a week from now or five years from now." I said smiling at the thought of a little baby curled up into my arms.

Annabelle was about to respond but, was interrupted by Brandon and some pack members coming down stairs.

"Good morning ladies." Brandon greeted. "Morning honey." I said looking over my shoulder and throwing a smile Brandon's way.

"Good morning Alpha." Annabelle said in a kind but monotone voice. You see, even though I told her that Brandon wouldn't harm her or Colton in any way she's still taking some time to adjust to things. Which I don't blame her. I'm not going to push her. She can take all the time that she needs.

"I'm gonna go try and wake up Colton again." She whispered to me. I giggled. "Good luck with that." I teased. She just chuckled before playfully glaring at me and walking away.

Brandon walked up behind me squeezing my back to his chest inhaling my scent.
"Hmmmmm. You smell so good." Brandon whispered nibbling my ear. I just giggled leaning further into his chest.

What I didn't expect though, was for him to reach his hand down and squeeze my bum lightly

What I didn't expect though, was for him to reach his hand down and squeeze my bum lightly. I squealed jumping and turning around to face him. I hit his chest lightly scolding him. "There are people around Brandon." I said sternly.