Chapter Twelve

Charlottes POV
Brandon just got out of the shower and we were now on the way to his office. Since the pack house is so huge we had about a five minute walk to his office, so we decided to play twenty questions.

"Favorite type of food?" I asked intrigued. "Hmm... Sea food." He said confidently. "Yuck." I said making a sour face. He chuckled. "What? How can you not like sea food?!" He said shocked but, amused.

"Well I might be a bigger fan of it if I wasn't deadly allergic to it." I said laughing lightly. "Oh.... Remind me to never give you sea food." He said laughing again lightening the mood.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. It's your turn to ask a question." I said smiling to myself as he intwined
our fingers as we walked. "Oh I got one!" He said his eyes lighting up.

"Who's your favorite celebrity?" He asked eagerly. "Channing Tatum." I answered immediately. I regretted my answer when he gave me a funny look causing my whole face to heat up and turn red.

"Channing Tatum?" He asked me almost like he didn't hear me. "Yes." I mumbled embarrassed. "May I ask why?" He asked looking at me, but you could see he was slightly jealous which I thought was adorable.

So I decided to tease him. "Well duh isn't it obvious?!" I said gaining more confidence. "He's like the hottest creature on the planet!" I said like it was a fact. In reality I thought Brandon was a lot hotter than Channing Tatum. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Hotter than me?" He asked looking at me being completely serious. I stopped, turned towards him and pulled his face in front of mine looking him straight in the eye like I was going to tell him something serious.

I paused for a moment before speaking. "Channing is way hotter than you." I said. Seeing his shocked face made me laugh before I decided my best option was to run.

I turned around and sprinted away in an attempt to escape him. Laughing the whole way. "CHARLOTTE!" He shouted playfully before I heard loud footsteps behind me alerting me that he was coming after me.

I laughed louder before I yelped when I felt my feet leave the ground. Brandon threw me
over his shoulder before he started casually walking again like I wasn't even there.

"Brandon, put me down right now." I said firmly. Even though my wolf and I were fully content with being this close to him. "Nope." He said popping the "P."

"Not until you say I'm the hottest man you've ever seen in your entire life." He said sternly but I could sense the smirk in his voice.

I was about to do what he asked, but I couldn't help but stare at his firm butt. It was like it was mesmerizing me. He started laughing loudly bringing me back to reality.

"Charlotte I can practically feel you staring at my ass." He said cackling to himself. "Oh shut up. I was not!" I protested blushing profoundly.

"Don't be shy love." He said huskily. "Your ass is also mighty fine." He said lightly tapping my butt. I gasped in shock. Before he sat down in his desk chair pulling me with him setting me on his lap.

I guess I was so busy looking at his butt I didn't see him enter his office. When we came face to face he grinned cheekily. "You know I'm way hotter than Channing Tatum." He said chuckling lightly practically rolling around in his ego.