Colors for the signs

Aries - Red, for fire, because you are mad and passionate. For blood, because that's what runs in your veins and gives you the energy to do all of your reckless things, but also to think and to be kind. Because it is the colour of roses: beautiful and with thorns.

Taurus - Khaki, because it's the colour of nature. It's the colour of the plants that you seem to feel so at home with, the moisturisers you love to treat yourself with, the colour of mud, which takes a while to grow on you, but makes you more beautiful and has a lot of health benefits - like you.

GEMINI - Orange, because it is bright and vivid like you. It's the colour of an orange fruit – zesty and fun.. It's the colour of the dawn, reminding me of the way your face lights up when you have an idea. It's the colour of fire, because you're zippy and zappy and never settled for too long. (A 100% true for me, my favorite color is in fact orange)

Cancer - Blue, because it is the colour of the sea, where you feel most at home: and home is what really matters to you. It is the colour of the sky, which is as beautiful and endless as the emotions in your heart, and it is the colour of sadness and the tears you are always crying.

Leo - Golden, because it is the colour of precious metals, and you like to be treated like a monarch. It's the colour of a lion: your namesake! And you are regal, fierce, and confident, just like one. It's the colour of the sun in a romanticized painting, supporting us all with its energy and vitality.

Virgo - White, because it is the colour of paper, and paper is what you write on, plan on, organise your thoughts on. It is the colour of peace and purity, and your sign is the maiden, innocent, kind and virtuous. It is the colour of snow, and like the snow, you can be very cold.

Libra - Pink, because it is the colour of cartoon hearts, and you have such a big heart. It is the colour of the most beautiful flowers, pretty, but occasionally very delicate. It is the traditional colour of femininity, charm and elegance: you are charming, and you are very elegant.

Scorpio - Black, because it is the colour of midnight, when you can finally be alone and act how you want to act, be who you want to be. It's the colour of emotionless-ness, and you always try to hide your emotions. It's the colour of rebellion, and you never want to fit in.

Sagittarius - Sepia, because it is the colour of old photographs: we imagine you recording your travels with sepia maps and sepia lense cameras. It's the colour you get when you mix all the other colours together, and you are too exciting for just one colour. It is the colour of wholesomeness and honesty.

Capricorn - Tan, because it's the colour of leather and posh furniture, of minimalist, classic elegance, made for hard work and hard play. It's the colour of coffee, which wakes you up in the morning and keeps you buzzed all day. It's the colour of wood, sturdy and resilient, just like you.

Aquarius - Purple, because deep, metallic blue-purple is the colour of space, where we haven't explored, gadgets and the future: you're all about the future. It's the colour of jellyfish, who can live forever, just as you want your ideologies to continue beyond you. It's the colour of being unique; standing out.

Pisces - Turquoise, because it's the colour of the most delicate leaves and stems: pretty, but oh, so fragile. Just like you. It represents peace and tranquillity. It's the colour of the swimming pool, a place where you learn to be with the element that inspires you, excites your imagination; that being water.