The Signs Living On Their Own For The First Time

Aries:During the day - I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT, I'M AN ADULT AND NOW I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT. THIS IS SO BADASS!! // At night - *cries themselves to sleep and wakes up every few minutes to make sure no one broke in their house*

Taurus:*sits around wearing minimal clothing while drinking orange juice straight from the container* My parents never let me do this, heh.

Gemini:Either has huge parties every other night and gets higher than a motherfricker or literally just sleeps and calls their parents as much as possible.

Cancer:You would think they wouldn't be able to handle living alone and you're correct because they probably just have a roommate or a significant other they live with. SOOO YEAH.

Leo:Is either completely normal and acts like they have been living alone all their life or constantly cries and probably ends up waiting to move back home after one day.

Virgo:You'll never hear from them for the next year or so because they are just enjoying having their own place so much they forgot other people exist.

Libra:PARTAY. DRINK. SMOKE. PASS OUT. EAT WEEK OLD PIZZA. CRY AT THE SIGHT OF HAVING TO PAY BILLS and repeat.

Scorpio:They have been living on their own since they were freaking born, we were made for the independent life, so life's good and great for the most part.

Sagittarius:Knows how to take care of themselves and dealing with the simpleness of living alone, but always forgets to pay the bills so they spend many of months without electricity and having to take cold showers.

Capricorn:Planned this moment for the past 16 years. Is already more established than your Great Aunt Becky, whom has been living on her own for about 60 years. Smh @ Aunt Becky.

Aquarius:WHAT ARE TAXESSSSSSSSSSS??????

Pisces:Everyone made a bet that they would only last two weeks living on their own, and guess what? Those people lost that bet because Pisces can be independent if they really want to so HA!