Snow Day

"Magnus get up !" Alec said as he leaped repeatedly on the bed.
Magnus grumbled something inaudible. "Get up!" Alec yelled. "It's snowing I wanna go out side!" "Then go outside,Alexander" Magnus grumbled.
"But I want you to come with me. Please, Magnus" Alec whined. "Fine, I will meet you outside" He said sitting up. "Promise" Alec asked jumping up and slipping on his sweater.

"Promise" Magnus replied. Right after the word left Magnus's mouth Alec was out the door. Magnus giggled at his childish boyfriend and hopped out of bed to get dressed.

Time skip brought to you by Jace getting attacked by a flock of ducks.

Magnus walked out the door wearing one of Alec's sweaters and a pair of bright pink skinny jeans. Alec stopped running around in the snow to walk up
to Magnus and kiss him quickly. "Wanna have a snowball fight?"
Alec asked excitedly.
"Why not" Magnus replied picking up snow and patting it together.
As soon as Alec saw this he made a beeline for some sort of cover. 

Their snowball fight last quite a while before they both got too cold.
"Magnus can we go inside now" Alec said brushing snow off his sweater.
"Sure, love " Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and they went inside.
They got in their pjs and cuddled.

Sorry it is so short gotta do chores before my grandparents get here. Leave any prompt ideas in the comments. Thanks lovelys 😘😘