Doctor Who

Magnus went shopping a couple of hours ago and Alec decided that he should watch Netflix. That's when Alec discovered Doctor who. He watched several episodes and came to a conclusion that the 3rd doctor was awesome.

When Magnus came home from his 5 hour shopping trip. He saw his boyfriend curled up on their green couch with a grand total of 6 blankets.

"Oh, I see you like Doctor who " Magnus said, dropping his shopping bags and snapping his finger to put the contents of them away.
"Shut up and come cuddle with me" Alec said opening his blanket cocoon.

Magnus gladly came and popped in Alec's lap and nuzzling into his chest.
"You're a nerd" Magnus said grinning
"Whatever , just don't tell Jace about this " Alec said wrapping his arms around Magnus's waist , still watching the TV.

"My lips are sealed, darling" He said kissing Alec softly.

They watched about 2 more episodes before they both fell asleep, but the television was still on and playing.

Time skip brought to you by James Herondale yelling at ducks

"Magnus Bane what have you had my brother watching" Isabelle said shaking both boys(men?) awake.
"This was not my fault I went shopping, this is his own doing" Magnus said nuzzling his head into Alec's chest once more.
"We really need to start locking the doors " Alec said looking at Jace, Isabelle, Simon, and Clary, who have all found their way into their apartment.
"We would still find a way in,Alec,  you know that"Jace said wrapping his arm around Clary.

"Magnus stop turning my brother into a mundane" Isabelle said with a smirk.
"I'm not and go home you people it's cold outside and you left the door open." Magnus said shivering slightly.
"What do you not like us anymore, my heart is broken" Jace said smirking

"Go make out with Clary or something and leave us alone" Alec said pulling Magnus a little closer as if to protect him.
Clary blushed and Jace grinned saying
"That sounds good to me" and grabbing  Clary's hand.
At this point Simon had already walked out the door pulling Isabelle along.
Eventually Jace and Clary left as well finally shutting the door.
"Alec, love" Magnus wimpered
"Hm?" Alec replied
"I'm cold " At this point Magnus's voice sounded almost pitiful.
"I'll warm you up" Alec said pulling Magnus even closer than before and kissing his head.
"Lazy day ?"Magnus asked quietly
"Oh yeah"Alec mumbled.

Please please please comment prompt ideas. Thanks for reading tho