Max's Visit

Max is not dead in this fanfic. You're welcome.

Max was staying with Magnus and Alec for the weekend because ' I wanna stay with Alec and Magnus' no one argued. Magnus and Alec were thrilled to be honest.

"Can we watch Lion King?" Max asked Magnus.
Magnus looked at the young child and replied "I don't see why not" Magnus replied picking Max up and putting him on his shoulders.

They both sat on the couch and turned on Netflix.

They watched the movie in silence up until the point of Mufasa dying. Then the both started sobbing.

Max held onto Magnus and cried into his shirt. Magnus turned off Netflix and held the boy crying with him.

Then Alec walks in and sees his boyfriend and little brother sobbing on the couch and says wide eyed " What did I miss"

Magnus looks at Alec and stutters out
"M-Mufasa died" and starts crying more.

Alec rolled his eyes and sat beside them trying with every ounce of his being to hold back his laughter.
He broke.

Alec started dying laughing.

Magnus looked a Max and said "I think Alec should sleep on the couch tonight. Don't you agree, Max?"

Max nodded grinning. Both of their faces still read and blotchy from crying.

Alec's laughter stopped
"Wait on the couch?" Alec paused then continued. "Not with you , Magnus"

Magnus looked at his boyfriend and replied "Yes, without me. Max can have your side of the bed"

Max grinned and got up walking off into the kitchen.

Alec then looked at his boyfriend and pouted
"Magnus that's not fair , babe. Please"

Magnus stood up and fixed his bright green shirt.

"Alec darling, life isn't fair"
With that Magnus walked off, hips swaying. Alec couldn't help but stare.

Time skip brought to you by Alec making pie for Magnus 😏

Magnus had prepared a pillow and blanket on the couch for Alec and went to get dressed for bed.

Alec came into the living room wearing black sweatpants and no shirt.

He looked at his sleeping place upon the pink couch. He frowned knowing he had to sleep alone.

Magnus came back into the living room wearing his flamingo pajama pants and a tight orange shirt.

Max trailed behind wearing race car pjs.

Magnus walked up to Alec and put his arms around his neck.

"Goodnight, Alec darling" he said then
Quickly kissing him in the cheek.

Magnus unwrapped his arms from Alec's neck and grabbed Max's hand 

"G'night" Max said sleepily.

Alec grumbled plopping on the couch and fluffing his pillow.

It was gonna be a long night.

Another time skip brought to you by Me stealing Magnus's glitter.
"I'm gonna diiieeeee!!"

Alec woke up grumpy. He wanted Magnus in his arms and he wasn't. Why because he laughed him for crying during Lion King. And he regretted it immensely.

He got up and went to wake up Magnus and Max.

Once he entered the bedroom he saw his gorgeous boyfriend curled up along side his adorable little brother.

He shook Magnus awake softly.

"Magnus, wake up we gotta pack Max's bag before Mom gets here to take him home." Alec said as soon as he saw Magnus's beautiful cat eyes look at him.

Magnus grumbled and sat up "Ok " He replied quietly.

They both got up and packed for Max.

Magnus started making breakfast and Alec went to wake up Max

"Max come on wake up" Alec said shaking his little brother.

Max groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

"Oh come on don't be like that. We have pancakes" Alec said and with that Max shot up and bolted to the kitchen.

They ate in silence until there was a knock at the door. Alec got up and opened the door. His Mom came in and followed Alec to the kitchen.

She saw Max stuffing his face with pancakes and grinned.

"Max finish eating we need to go you've got training today " Maryse said to her youngest son.

Max nodded and put one last bite of pancake and put his plate in the sink.

"Ready ?" She questioned. Max nodded and quickly hugged Magnus and Alec bye.

As soon as the front door clicked shut Alec leaped up and grabbed Magnus. He carried  him to their room and payed him on the bed. He laid  beside Magnus  and pulled him close to his chest.

Magnus nuzzled into Alec's fit bare chest and mumbled.
"I love you"
Alec stroked Magnus hair lightly and replied
"I love you too"

So lovelys did you like my little oneshot. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day/night/afternoon. Oh and remember to comment any prompt ideas. Bye😘😘😘😘