Again With The Growling!!

This is sorta a 2nd part to the last one.

Magnus started wearing skinny jeans more and more after that night. Magnus often had others staring at his behind, but Alec stayed calm. Until this one time.

"Alec, should I get a purple scarf or a blue scarf ?" Magnus asked his obviously bored boyfriend.

"I don't know." Alec said putting his arms around Magnus's small waist.
Magnus rolled his eyes.

"Why do I even ask." Magnus said picking the blue one and walking to the check out desk.

They payed and started walking home.
They were walking hand in hand.

Then a tall man walked by and smacked Magnus's butt.
Magnus yelped loudly and Alec looked murderous.
"Nice butt, cutie " the tall man said smirking

Then, Alec started growling and socked the man in the nose.
"Ow" the man yelled clutching his face.
"Don't touch my boyfriend!" Alec said grabbing the man by the shirt.
The man whimpered.

Alec let go and the man ran away looking behind him every so often.

Magnus was grinning with blush lightly tinting his cheeks.

"What's with the growling?" Magnus asked as Alec put his arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

"I don't know. Instinct maybe?" Alec said blushing slightly.
"Whatever it is, you are mine. And I will beat the crap out of whoever says otherwise." He continued kissing Magnus's head.

"I know, darling. I love you" Magnus said as they approached their front door.

"I love you too. Now get in the house. He replied opening the door.

Magnus walked in and Alec followed behind. 
Alec picked the warlock up. Magnus yelped in surprise.

Alec laid on the couch holding Magnus to his chest.

"Alec, babe I didn't get to take my shoes off" Magnus said looking at him.

"Too bad you're not moving" Alec replied kissing Magnus on the forehead.

"You're adorable" Magnus said nuzzling his face into Alec's fit chest.

Alec blushed and lifted Magnus's face up and kissed him passionately.

Alec's grip loosed on Magnus's waist and Magnus broke the kiss and quickly got up.

"That was low" Alec grumbled sitting up.

Magnus slipped off his shoes and walked back over to a frowning Alec and sat on his lap.

"I will make up for it then." He said putting his arms around Alec's neck.
Magnus smashed his lips to Alec's.
Their lips moved in sync. Alec ran his tongue across Magnus's bottom lip.

Magnus wanted to tease Alec so he denied access.
Alec tried again, yet he was denied.
So Alec moved his hands from Magnus's waist and slid them down to his bum and squeezed.
This action caused Magnus to gasp then Alec stuck his tongue in Magnus mouth.

After  a while later they broke a part
"I love you" Alec said
"I love you more" Magnus replied
"That's impossible" Alec said kissing him again.

So did you like it. I actually kinda liked it. Bye lovelys😘😘