I missed you

Magnus was in a terrible mood and made sure that every client he had knew he was.

Alec and Jace had went to London chasing after a demon that had kill one too many mundanes. That was two months ago. Magnus hated when Alec was away. Every night for the past two months Magnus laid in bed sleepily petting Chairman Meow. These whole two horrendous months he got a total of 4 hours of sleep and was beyond tired.

But today Magnus's mood changed like the flip of a switch when that gorgeous raven hair and blue eyed boy walk through the door.

"Alexander!" Magnus yelled tackling the boy in a hug.
"I missed you " Alec said kissing his forehead.
"I missed you more" Magnus said finally letting go of his boyfriend.
Alec took one look at the  exhausted warlock and his eyes immediately filled with worry.

"Babe, you look exhausted you need to go to bed" Alec said cupping the slightly smaller warlock's face in his hands
"No , I'm not going to bed unless you come with me" Magnus pouted
"But I'm all sweaty and you obviously need to go to bed now" Alec said slipping off his gear and laying it on the couch.
"You can take a shower in the morning because so help me if I have to lay in that bed one more night alone I will kill you Alexander" Magnus said latching on to Alec's torso. Alec sighed.

"Alright, let's go to bed" Alec replied scooping up Magnus and carrying him to their room. He gently laid  down his boyfriend on the bed and quickly stripped down to his boxers.

He climbed in bed and put his arms around Magnus protectively.
"Goodnight ,love" Alec said kissing Magnus on the forehead.
"M night" Magnus replied already dozing off. Alec smiled contently finally having Magnus in his arms again felt amazing. He pulled Magnus a little closer to his chest before falling asleep himself.

So my lovelys did you like it and please leave any prompt ideas in the comments and I will gladly write them.
Oh and my great friend Becky_loves_sparkles   Is writing a story it is awesome so far please check it out. Thanks 😘😘