DAD!!

Magnus's Dad decided to pop by for a visit, which would be fine if his Dad wasn't on of the 9 princes of hell.

Magnus was livid.

"You have no reason to be here!" Magnus screamed at his Dad.

He only grinned and replied. "What can I not see my son? It's been 5 years."

Magnus growled.

Alec was awkwardly sitting on the couch listening to them.

"When can I have grandkids?" He asked peering out of the kitchen looking at Alec.
Magnus grabbed him by the shirt.

"If Alec and I have kids you won't be able to be within  500 miles of them."

Magnus said clearly furious, then let go
Of have s dads shirt

"Why not?" His Dad whined. His voice in a higher pitch.

"You are THE DEVIL for crying out loud. Bad you tried to kill me, Alec , and all our friends." Magnus yelled backing away from his father.

"Magnus I'm your dad-"

"You are NOT my dad!" Magnus screamed

"You're the demon that  got my mom pregnant. That's all you are and all you will ever be!" Magnus was now crying.

His father looked surprisingly, surprised.

Alec got up off the couch and wrapped his arms around Magnus's waist.

"Get out" Magnus said quietly

"What?" His father asked cocking his head to the side like a puppy.

"I said get out!!!" Magnus screamed turning and burying his face I. Alec's  chest.

Alec tried his best to soothe Magnus but I was had with Magnus's dad staring him down.

"I'm gonna leave now. I have a woman to find." He said leaving the apartment and shouting the door softly. Surprising because of what just happened and who he is.

Alec let loose the breath he was holding.

He scooped Magnus up and carried him to their room.

Magnus was still crying.

Alec rubbed his back and kissed him on the forehead.

"H-he's and I-idiot." Magnus stuttered.

"Yeah he is." Alec said laying down and pulling Magnus gently to his chest.

Magnus nuzzled Alec's chest.

They both fell asleep. Hoping they could sleep today's chaos away