Skinny Jeans

Alec and Magnus were going to meet Simon, Isabelle, Clary,and Jace for dinner. They were supposed to be there by 6:00, but Magnus wouldn't come out of the bathroom and they got a little distracted.

"Magnus, babe please come on. You don't need makeup to look amazing."
Alec said to the bathroom door.

"Alec, that's sweet and all but yes I do"Magnus said voice muffled by the door.

Finally he comes out and when he does Alec's jaw drops.
Magnus is wearing a light blue t-shirt, his hair is spiked up like normal, very little make-up,and a pair of black skinny jeans that make his butt look fantastic.

"Alec, darling shut your mouth or you'll catch flies" Magnus said grinning.
Alec blushed furiously and replied
"Uh-huh whatever."

Alec walked over to the smaller boy and kissed him passionately. Magnus kissed back immediately putting his arms around Alec's neck.
Alec ran his tongue across Magnus's bottom lip asking for permission.
The warlock eagerly opened his mouth letting Alec explore his mouth.
Then Alec pulled away
"I would love to continue this, but we have to be their by 6:00."

Magnus grumbled something inaudible and they walked out the door heading to the restaurant.

Time skip brought to you by Magnus putting sparkles in your hair. Ewww

Alec and Magnus rush in hand-in-hand and sit down.

"Where have you two been?" Isabelle asked rolling her eyes

"I have on skinny jeans and Alec got a bit distracted" Magnus said running his hand up Alec's thigh.

Alec blushes and glares at him.

"Oh, I see" Jace says wiggling his eyebrow.

The waiter comes and they order their food but then.

"I know why you like them Alec it's because they make his butt look fantastic. Isn't it. " Jace said smirking

This time it was Magnus that blushed and Alec was furious.

"Ouch!" Jace screamed bending down to hold his leg. Turns out Alec had kicked him.
Alec growled and put his arm around Magnus's waist protectively.

Everyone else looked at this situation and laughed. Jace was still clutching his leg and Alec still has his arm around his boyfriends waist.

No one had ever seen Magnus blush that much.

Alec was growling, GROWLING, for crying out loud and Jace looked like a kicked puppy. ( lol see what I did there)

Time skip brought to you by Alec "falling" on his neck leading to a strange "bruise"

Everyone left and most thought nothing of the incident. Alec stopped growling but he still had held Magnus close protectively.
Jace stopped milking his leg and everyone went home.

Once Alec and Magnus got home Alec shut the door and pushed Magnus up against the wall.

"You are mine do you hear me mine" Alec said as he started his growling again.
"I know darling, now please stop growling." Magnus said placing his hand on Alec's chest lightly.

Alec stopped and kissed Magnus roughly and possessively, but man, did Magnus love it.

Alec broke the kiss and backed up slightly and said.
"Bedroom now" Then smacked Magnus's butt. He yelped and Alec said
"March"
Magnus ran up the stairs and Alec followed right behind.

So lovelys did you like it. Have a good day/night what ever time it is. Bye😘😘