Surprise

Magnus was feeling terrible. He was hunched over the toilet vomiting.

He knew exactly why.

He was pregnant.

Magnus was struggling to hide his morning sickness, well more afternoon sickness, and cravings from Alec.

He didn't know what Alec would think.

Magnus didn't want to admit it but he was terrified and Alec was coming home in an hour, he had to tell him.

He pulled himself off the floor and went to bed.
He was absolutely exhausted, Catarina said the baby would make him tired , but he didn't think he would be this tired.

Magnus curled up under the many many quilts.

He fell asleep quickly.

Time skip brought to you by Jace throwing ducks at a bus

Alec walked to his and Magnus's shared bedroom. He saw Magnus curled in a fetal position, covers throw about the room.

He giggled and walked to Magnus shaking him slightly.

"Magnus babe, you need to wake up."

Magnus groaned. His beautiful cat eyes opened and looked at Alec with a bit of fear in his eyes.

"Have a good nap. Are you feeling any better?"Alec asked running his hand through Magnus's hair.

"Alec, w-we need to talk." Magnus stuttered setting up and rubbing his eyes.

Alec was suddenly worried

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes darling,  I just n-need to tell you something"

Alec nodded and sat down on the bed looking at Magnus intently.

"I-I'm" Magnus breath caught in his throat.

"You're what babe?" Alec asked rubbing Magnus's back soothingly.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." Magnus stuttered out avoiding Alec's eyes.

Alec felt his chest swell with excitement.

"Really?!" Alec said excitedly, grinning like an idiot, he then jumped off the bed and started jumping up and down.

"Yes really" Magnus said smiling at his childish boyfriend.

Then Alec paused

"I thought you were infertile. I mean I know some men can get pregnant but..." Alec trailed off looking very confused.

"I'm infertile yes,but only in one way. I can't get others pregnant." Magnus explained to Alec.

Alec started grinning again and hugged Magnus carefully and said. "We're gonna be Daddies."

Magnus grinned and hugged back.

"How far along are you?" Alec questioned pulling Magnus into his lap.

Magnus placed a hand in Alec's chest and replied. "Three months. I only found out about a month ago."

Alec didn't replied instead he kissed Magnus passionately and snaked his arms around Magnus's waist.

Alec was happy and Magnus was relieved. They were gonna be Daddies.

Hello lovelys. Should I do a part two? And please comment any ideas for more one shots. Thanks Byyyyyeeeeee😘😘❤️❤️