Maryse

The lovely @Shadowhxnterss gave me the idea for this fanfic.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Magnus was on Alec's lap and they
were having an intense make out session.

Magnus had his fingers tangled in Alec's raven hair and Alec had his hands planted firmly on Magnus's butt.

Their lips moved in sync.
Magnus moved his hands down to the hem of his boyfriend's shirt, tugging it and saying "Off"

Alec complied and slowly peeled his shirt of and throws it to the side.

Then he lifts Magnus's shirt up and peels it off of him throwing it heaven knows where.

Magnus ran his hands down Alec's fit chest feeling each bump from every muscle.

Alec captured Magnus's lips and pushed his tongue in Magnus's mouth exploring every inch of it.

Magnus's hands went to Alec's jeans tugging them to get Alec to take them off.

Alec did and so did Magnus

Magnus was yet again seated on Alec's lap.
They were to absorbed in each other to realize the door was opened

"Alec , we need you at th-" Maryse cut off staring wide eyed at her son and his boyfriend.

"Mom! I didn't know you were coming over" Alec said blushing as he and Magnus got redressed.

She shook her head "You really need to start locking the door and we need to talk to you at the Institute"

Alec groaned "About what?" Then slid his shirt on.

"The matter of who will be in charge of the Institute while your Father and I are in Idris"

Maryse said leaning against the wall picking at her red nail polish.

"Now hurry up we haven't all day"

"I'm coming" Alec groaned before kissing, a very grumpy Magnus, goodbye.

Time skip brought to you by Heronstairs. Because I can.

Alec walked in the door only to be tackled by Magnus.

"I missed you" The warlock said straddling Alec.

"I was gone for an hour"

"An hour to long" Magnus said.

"It's not my fau-" Magnus cut off Alec saying

"Just shut up and kiss me"

Sorry it's short couldn't think of much more to add to this.  Thanks for reading. Bye.  😘😘😘