Drunk

Magnus was mad. Not at Alec but at himself for not giving Alec another chance.
All he had done today was feed Chairman and watch reruns of What Not To Wear.
He wore no makeup , no sparkles, all he wore was an old sweater ,that swallowed him because of his small size , that Alec had left and a pair of loose sweatpants.

Magnus was in the middle of episode 12 when he got a phone call.
It was Isabelle, he almost didn't answer it.

"Magnus you need to come over now!" Isabelle yelled sobbing  through the phone.

"Why do I need to do that?" Magnus questioned slightly worried.

"Alec's drunk and he is getting really violent. Magnus please your the only one that can calm him down." Isabelle cried loudly.

"Did he hurt anyone?" Magnus said quickly voice showing obvious concern.

"He gave Jace a bloody nose and broke my hand. Now he's just throwing things. Please Magnus!" She sobbed yet again.

"Ok I will be there soon don't let him hurt anyone else." Magnus said before ending the call and jumping off the couch.

Magnus portals  to the institute without  changing out of Alec's humongous sweater.

**********************************

He appeared in the institute, only to have an empty bottle flung at his head.

Magnus saw Jace and Clary struggling to keep Alec away from the liquor cabinet.

Isabelle was clutching her hand as Simon held her.

As soon as he saw Alec his heart broke.

Alec looked terrible. His hair was tangled, his eyes were red and he had bags under his eyes. He loomed larger me he hadn't slept in weeks.

Magnus walked up to where Clary and Jace stood and looked at Alec.

"Alec darling , calm down I need to sober you up " Magnus said soothingly slowly going forward.
Alec looked at Magnus in disbelief

"Great, I'm hallucinating again"

"Alec look at me you're not hallucinating. I'm right here" He walked just close enough to snap his fingers and Alec became sober instantly.

His eyes widened.
He saw what he had done. He hurt his family. Then he saw Magnus with fear in his eyes looking up at him.

He started to cry.

He hugged Magnus tightly as if he might fade away.

Isabelle had gotten time to use an iratze and heal her hand. Jace's nose stopped bleeding and they all approached Alec.

Alec released Magnus and hugged Izzy gently kissing her forehead and repeatedly mumble about how sorry he was.

Magnus snapped his fingers and cleaned up the destruction.

Alec had said sorry to all of them repeatedly and when it came to Magnus he looked at him.

"M-Magnus I-I'm sorry about what I've done. You were right to break up with me a-and I'm sorry you had to clean up another mess I have made.

Magnus hugged Alec burying his face in Alec's chest.

Alec froze. Then he slowly put his arms around Magnus and cried silently.

Magnus pulled away and said "I'm willing to give you another chance if you want it"

Alec's eyes lit up, then worried quickly replaced it.

"Really" He said hopefully

"Yes really" Alec went to hug Magnus again but Magnus looked at him and said "but you can never touch any type or form of alcohol again"

Alec then replied "You don't gotta tell me twice"

Clary, Jace , Izzy, and Simon had left earlier to give the two a bit of privacy.

Alec picked up Magnus and carried him over to the couch., setting down and holding Magnus on his lap.

The smaller man leaned against his boyfriend and closed his eyes.

Alec had closed his eyes for the first time in weeks.

They both fell asleep on the couch clutching on to each other. Together and happy once again.

So lovelys did you enjoy it. This sucker was a booger to write. If you have any prompt ideas remember to comment them.
Thanks. Goodnight😘😘😘😘😘😘💤